The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 The fab 4...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 06/03/2010 : 22:05:50
Not put them all up at the same time so I thought I would share them with you all. Hope you like them all

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 09/03/2010 : 14:19:05
WOW they are beautiful :o) I love them all, so pretty!
n/a Posted - 08/03/2010 : 20:20:31
quote:

I cannot believe that I actually got that right . I dont often stick my neck out about morphs as I know that I know NOTHING!!!

It is good to know the reasoning behind my querying Indy and Ruby was right...in the yellowing on the neck of Indy but not on Ruby. It really does show the amazing difference even within the different morphage (if there is such a word!!).

It will be interesting waiting to see what Snowdrop matures to be....but whatever it is you can be assured that she is (and will be) beautiful!
quote:

Yes you are right about the neck colour I would have thought the same.
Snowdrop loved her flattery from you. She said thanks!
Kellog Posted - 08/03/2010 : 03:09:16
quote:
Originally posted by Rich78

it is no wonder you named this topic the fab four!! They are truly stunning snakes, and as Danny said, you do have some strking and unusual snakes.

My knowledge of morphs is awful (and I am sure I am going to embarrass myself totally here and get this totally wrong )[/quote]

Thanks for the comments Kellog you are right with all your guesses of the Morphs. To clarify Indy is a platinum with a lot of yellow on his neck.Ruby is ghost Bloodred but dose not have as much yellow.

Snowdrop is a Avalanche but may turn out to be a Coral Avalanche will see how she matures.

[/quote]

I cannot believe that I actually got that right . I dont often stick my neck out about morphs as I know that I know NOTHING!!!

It is good to know the reasoning behind my querying Indy and Ruby was right...in the yellowing on the neck of Indy but not on Ruby. It really does show the amazing difference even within the different morphage (if there is such a word!!).

It will be interesting waiting to see what Snowdrop matures to be....but whatever it is you can be assured that she is (and will be) beautiful!

xxx

n/a Posted - 07/03/2010 : 12:51:33
gorgeous looking snakes, very perrrrrtttttyyyyy
DannyBrown91 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 12:25:00
Sorry for the double post, just deleted one

The two bottom pics didnt load up properly when i first commented, your avalanche is an amazing snake.
HannahB Posted - 07/03/2010 : 10:51:46
nice pics,
i really like indy
n/a Posted - 07/03/2010 : 10:19:27
quote:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
Love the colours! :)
So cute!
quote:

Thanks mate.

quote:

Hypo Lavender i believe but don't take my word for it.

Love your Bloodred Ghost.

You have some really striking and quite unusual snakes there.
quote:

Thanks danny you are correct in what morphs they are.

quote:

it is no wonder you named this topic the fab four!! They are truly stunning snakes, and as Danny said, you do have some strking and unusual snakes.

My knowledge of morphs is awful (and I am sure I am going to embarrass myself totally here and get this totally wrong ), but I would guess that -

the first pic is of Ruby, your Ghost Bloodred....

that it is Montana in the 2nd pic as she is the hypo lavender.....

that the 3rd pic is Indy, your platinum charcoal (or have I got Indy and Ruby muddled up?? It is the yellow on it that is making me think ghost ).....

and is the last pic of Snowdrop, your Avalanche??

*ducks head in embarrassment dreading Rich and Eeji reading it*

Whatever they are, they are all stunning...although I will admit to the 1st and 3rd snakes being my favourites (Montana and Indy...I hope!)
quote:

Thanks for the comments Kellog you are right with all your guesses of the Morphs. To clarify Indy is a platinum with a lot of yellow on his neck.Ruby is ghost Bloodred but dose not have as much yellow.

Snowdrop is a Avalanche but may turn out to be a Coral Avalanche will see how she matures.
Kellog Posted - 07/03/2010 : 04:07:54
It is no wonder you named this topic the fab four!! They are truly stunning snakes, and as Danny said, you do have some strking and unusual snakes.

My knowledge of morphs is awful (and I am sure I am going to embarrass myself totally here and get this totally wrong ), but I would guess that -

the first pic is of Ruby, your Ghost Bloodred....

that it is Montana in the 2nd pic as she is the hypo lavender.....

that the 3rd pic is Indy, your platinum charcoal (or have I got Indy and Ruby muddled up?? It is the yellow on it that is making me think ghost ).....

and is the last pic of Snowdrop, your Avalanche??

*ducks head in embarrassment dreading Rich and Eeji reading it*

Whatever they are, they are all stunning...although I will admit to the 1st and 3rd snakes being my favourites (Montana and Indy...I hope!)

xxx
DannyBrown91 Posted - 06/03/2010 : 23:18:35
quote:
Originally posted by JK149

Luv the second one, is it a lavender?

Hypo Lavender i believe but don't take my word for it.

Love your Bloodred Ghost.

You have some really striking and quite unusual snakes there.
n/a Posted - 06/03/2010 : 22:35:57
Luv the second one, is it a lavender?
mozacchio Posted - 06/03/2010 : 22:07:06
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
Love the colours! :)
So cute!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000