The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 In the hood! :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mozacchio Posted - 06/03/2010 : 18:45:58
Spaghettino seems to like my mothers hood..! :)
He didn't want to get out!

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mozacchio Posted - 08/03/2010 : 07:18:59
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

That is fantastic news about your dad Electra ! For him to be handling Spaghettino even though he doesnt like snakes is a big step for him, and the more he does it the more he will come to enjoy it. Hopefully, in time, he will become a corn lover like you....and slowly together you can begin to convert the rest of your family, one member at a time .

My dad still freaks out when me and my mum put him on our hair or when he gets into my sleeve! But yes, it is a big step for him since, till now, he couldn't touch any snake!
As for converting the rest of the family.. It is already convented! The hood is my mother's so i bet you can see that she is converted and my twin bro when he found out that i got a snake wanted to get one for himself!
Kellog Posted - 08/03/2010 : 02:57:40
quote:
Originally posted by mozacchio

........Even my dad handles him..! (he doesn't like snakes very much)

That is fantastic news about your dad Electra ! For him to be handling Spaghettino even though he doesnt like snakes is a big step for him, and the more he does it the more he will come to enjoy it. Hopefully, in time, he will become a corn lover like you....and slowly together you can begin to convert the rest of your family, one member at a time .

xxx
HannahB Posted - 07/03/2010 : 10:57:31
aw cute pics
my king has started hiding in my hood - and a few times iv forgotten hes there and gone down stairs to have my mum remind me that theres a tail sticking out of my hood!
mozacchio Posted - 07/03/2010 : 08:49:13
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

I opened the door to a neighbour once and explained that I was standing a bit awkwardly because I had a snake in my hood and didnt want him slipping out....I have never seen anyone back up my path so quickly before, and she didnt even see him!

Hahahahaha! :P Here is Greece almost everyone has that reaction..! Even worse i must say.. But i don't have maaaaaany problems for now because Spaghettino is still small! Even my dad handles him..! (he doesn't like snakes very much)
Kellog Posted - 07/03/2010 : 04:22:57
Fantastic pic of Spaghettino...and great topic name as well!

Kellog often hides in my hood, but he is so much bigger and heavier he is actually quite a weight to carry around in it!! I opened the door to a neighbour once and explained that I was standing a bit awkwardly because I had a snake in my hood and didnt want him slipping out....I have never seen anyone back up my path so quickly before, and she didnt even see him!

xxx
Jennet Posted - 06/03/2010 : 21:32:59
Awww... they just love to hide don't they.... all mine head up my sleeves...
tinamiles Posted - 06/03/2010 : 20:39:36
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by tinamiles
of course i did!! gorg snake! im just tickled by sily things - such as the title of this thread LOL

I didn't get offended or anything!
I was just joking..! :)

LOL, i know!
mozacchio Posted - 06/03/2010 : 20:30:25
quote:

of course i did!! gorg snake! im just tickled by sily things - such as the title of this thread LOL

I didn't get offended or anything!
I was just joking..! :)
tinamiles Posted - 06/03/2010 : 20:26:37
quote:

quote:

LOL at the title of this thread!

Did you even look at the pics!? :P

mozacchio Posted - 06/03/2010 : 19:07:58
quote:

Did you even look at the pics!? :P
tinamiles Posted - 06/03/2010 : 19:02:13
n/a Posted - 06/03/2010 : 18:54:05
lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000