The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 FAO Lewy, BTD and other good photo takers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kehhlyr Posted - 06/03/2010 : 15:32:42
For some of us that have poor cameras, can you drop us any hints for taking good pics?
On average I have to take about 20 photos to get one good one.

I have a cheap and cheerful point-n-click digi cam: http://www.cameras.co.uk/camera-reviews/olympus-fe-140.cfm

Any hints you could give us poor camera owners, or mobile phone camera users?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 07/03/2010 : 04:31:04
I just take loads and loads and loads and loads and....you get the picture ....and hopefully I might get just one that is of some standard worthy to put onto the forum.

And although I have a supposedly good camera I have no idea how to use it!! Have only just worked out the macro button but dont have a steady enough hand for it to be of any use.

It really is a case of just keep trying...but I will certainly keep reading this thread and try and learn from it (if my brain lets me ), so thank you Kehhlyr for starting it.

xxx
sexychef Posted - 06/03/2010 : 16:24:14
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

...and don't worry about crappy pics, i think everyone bins more pics than they save :)

thats the beauty of digital
eeji Posted - 06/03/2010 : 16:15:54
i don't know about phones, but if your cheapo digi camera has a macro function (usually a tulip symbol) then use it :)
to reduce glare off a flash, stick a rizla over the flash to diffuse the light
...and don't worry about crappy pics, i think everyone bins more pics than they save :)
sexychef Posted - 06/03/2010 : 15:59:18
mobiles phones dont use the flash if it hase one. dont use the digital zoom unless using a phone like nokia n86 or sony satio. shoot from the floor/surface. and use its auto focus function if it has it (the top range mobiles do) if your phone has burst shot mode use it. it will take pics until you release the button and you might even get a tongue shot. use a photo editing software to enhance the brightness and sharpnes. some of the above may apply to some point and click digi's.

all my photo's on these sites have been taken using either sony ericsson c900(8meg), nokia n95(5meg) or nokia n86(8meg)
Rik Posted - 06/03/2010 : 15:58:37
Make sure the lens is clean! Especially on camera phones. Finger prints and pocket fluff dont help much.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000