The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Esme and Carlisle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Karl Posted - 27/02/2010 : 10:39:33
Just bought a male 05 snow the other day so I can pair it up with Esme in a year or two (amel stripe het butter and snow). Thought I would share some shots:

he's a big lad, at over 4ft....

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 09/03/2010 : 20:27:46
Nice ones and that cute little "shoe lace" is lovely. I can't remember who I stole the terminology "shoe lace" from in this forum, but I hope you don't mind.It's better than the piece of thread with a head attached that I was using for hatchlings.[quote]Originally posted by Karl
n/a Posted - 08/03/2010 : 20:46:43
Beautiful snakes + pics !!
Kellog Posted - 05/03/2010 : 04:26:30
quote:
Originally posted by Karl

The names, I have to admit I named them all after the Twilight books.

Of course!! Knew I recognised them from somewhere, but brain fog kicked in and I couldnt remember where !! Havent read the books yet but am planning on doing so...have seen the films and the endings are SO frustrating - I want to know what happens and cant wait til the next film to find out!!

xxx
Karl Posted - 04/03/2010 : 12:38:31
quote:
Originally posted by IdenticalTentacle

Woah, man, those are some amazing photos! What camera do you use? Also, wondering if theres any meaning behind the name? My dad hails from Carlisle.

Camera is a Sony A200 with an HVL F42AM flash and a 100mm macro lens

The names, I have to admit I named them all after the Twilight books.
IdenticalTentacle Posted - 03/03/2010 : 21:02:47
Woah, man, those are some amazing photos! What camera do you use? Also, wondering if theres any meaning behind the name? My dad hails from Carlisle.
n/a Posted - 02/03/2010 : 14:16:31
Hehe, great photos :o)
n/a Posted - 02/03/2010 : 11:30:54
I love the yellow on carlisle hopefuly it'll be passed down if you do breed them
Karl Posted - 02/03/2010 : 10:02:20
best thing is is he is a complete darling. Only held him a few times (as he escaped during water changes) and he is nothing but a gent. He is drinking like mad, never known a snake drink so much! He has just come out of cooling though.
Kellog Posted - 28/02/2010 : 04:39:30
What fantastic pics Karl, they show off Esme and Carlisle beautifully.

Esme's stripe is a lovely colour and I think the small 'streaks' on her head are striking.

I must admit that I am not a fan of snows, but Carlisle is already showing some beautifully shading....it will be interesting to see how that develops as he grows.

xxx
n/a Posted - 27/02/2010 : 22:36:27
great looking Corns mate. I like the snow a lot
DannyBrown91 Posted - 27/02/2010 : 22:34:42
quote:
Originally posted by Karl

The purchase was not just for breeding reasons, and I wouldn't be putting a tiny female to a huge male. The rate she eats and grows I can forsee her being a big lass in a 2-3yrs. There is no hurry for anything.

I see, its just the way you worded the first statement it was as if you bought the male mainly for breeding and was going to introduce them as soon as the female waqs ready.

They are some beautifull snakes though, esoecially the amel stripe.
Karl Posted - 27/02/2010 : 20:11:58
The purchase was not just for breeding reasons, and I wouldn't be putting a tiny female to a huge male. The rate she eats and grows I can forsee her being a big lass in a 2-3yrs. There is no hurry for anything.
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 27/02/2010 : 15:09:47
both really cute snakes! good luck with your future breeding
HannahB Posted - 27/02/2010 : 11:41:14
esme is really cute
DannyBrown91 Posted - 27/02/2010 : 11:28:18
Even in a couple of years Esme would be too small to breed with an 05 male. Or atleast i would have personally thought so.

The male would probably be atleast twice if not three times her weight.

How Old is Esme now? in that picture she only looks like a little hatchling.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000