The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 some new pics of Freddie (very pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 24/02/2010 : 08:56:05
I took these pics a couple of weeks ago when Freddie was moved into his brand new viv, and when he had his 1st feed with us (which he ate bottom first!!) Our computer broke so i've just managed to upload a few on our new laptop! Enjoy

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 25/02/2010 : 10:29:38
forgot to add he's got like a twisty stick thing from pet shop to climb on, and a smaller hide to slither around
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 25/02/2010 : 10:23:26
we've got them exo terra plants in it now and some in his log hide, the pics are a couple of weeks old i've only just managed to upload them cos our pc broke we had to get a new laptop

We're off to shop today to buy some more fuzzy mice for the younger 2 and a new bigger water bowl for Freddie.

But thanks, he's settling in just fine
Kellog Posted - 25/02/2010 : 05:00:40
Freddie certainly is looking gorgeous....you can see that despite the camera not being 'up to standard' - his beauty just stands out!

How is he settling into his new viv? Does looks a bit bare, although pics might have just missed parts of it.....do you have any plants or branches in there for him to hide in and climb? Sorry for asking if you do and they just dont show .

xxx
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 24/02/2010 : 10:25:29
cheers guys!!

the quality of my camera is a bit poo but i know how much the members on here love looking at peoples snakies
n/a Posted - 24/02/2010 : 10:25:09
cuteness at its' best
HannahB Posted - 24/02/2010 : 10:20:19
aw hes cute - nice pics

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000