The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Photos of Adult Corns with Adults...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gaz_1989 Posted - 18/02/2010 : 13:03:32
Has anyone got any pics of there adult corns, with them holding them that they would like to put up?

I am just curious as to how big corns actually get, I know 4-5 foot is average. But its hard to visualise how big this really is, and how thick a 4-5' corn would be.

I have never seen an adult corn, the ones that are supposedly adults in my local reptile centre are really small and i doubt these are genuinely fully grown and well fed.

All the photos ive seen of them are on the floor or in a viv so its hard to take in there size compared to a human.

Thanks

Gaz
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gaz_1989 Posted - 19/02/2010 : 13:09:57
Yeh go for it Hannah.

Any snake photos will probably give me what im after.

Just wanna get an idea of what a 5/6 foot snake looks like being held or next to a human etc.

Thanks

Gaz
HannahB Posted - 19/02/2010 : 12:29:20
i could put one up of a 4year old king snake if that helps? lol
hes probably a bit more slender than a corn but hes pretty long and boy is he strong when he wants to be
lmfastcars Posted - 19/02/2010 : 11:14:57
wow, nice snake :)

Good idea gaz aswell
Fal Posted - 19/02/2010 : 09:43:37
Wow ace photos! Twiglet is so cool and it's so amazing to see how our little corns can grow into such amazing snakes! :)
Gaz_1989 Posted - 19/02/2010 : 07:09:04
Thanks for the pics Lozy, they do give me a better idea yeh.

She is gorgeous,

Anyone else got anything?

Gaz
lozy89 Posted - 18/02/2010 : 19:01:30
Not sure what age is classed as an 'adult' but Twiglet was 15inches when I 1st had her (was about 3 months old i think)
Havent measured her lately though but she must be at least 3 and a half foot. i got a pik of her in my hand (doesnt really sho how big she is) and the other picture is on a QUEEN SIZE bed, so that myt give you a better idea, she is 1 and a half years old in these pics:

n/a Posted - 18/02/2010 : 17:12:04
I posted a couple. Now that i have a new camera ill learn to use it and post more pics ;)
Gaz_1989 Posted - 18/02/2010 : 16:54:18
Yeh, get some pics up folks.

Obviously corns, but if the odd pic of a boa slipped in then i can live with that :-)
lmfastcars Posted - 18/02/2010 : 16:38:07
it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world if you put a pic of your adult boa up mike, hint hint lol
mikerichards Posted - 18/02/2010 : 16:33:31
I have a few adults, well a lot really, but only a few big ones!
I can show you an adult boa tho, I have a few good pics! I will take some tonight for you, the corns that is.

A six foot snake is not as big as you would imagine, the same for a 7 foot boa, its just the strength that is amazing!
Gaz_1989 Posted - 18/02/2010 : 14:39:47
Sexybear - Sounds like a great excuse to get the camera out!!! Lol.

Danny - That was my line of thinking mate, all the ones ive seen are on a bed/sofa or in the viv, so its harder to judge size.

Thanks

Gaz
DannyBrown91 Posted - 18/02/2010 : 14:16:48
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz_1989

Okay thanks anyway,

Im sure there are a few on here with adult corns. Just dont know if they will have pics with them being held?

Gaz

There are quite a few people on here with big corns but most of the pictures are of the corns eating or in a viv or somthing similar so to actually see the true size can be difficult.
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/02/2010 : 14:06:18
I have 2 big corns, but I don't think I have any decent ones of me holding them- excuse to get the camera out I think!
Gaz_1989 Posted - 18/02/2010 : 14:04:16
Okay thanks anyway,

Im sure there are a few on here with adult corns. Just dont know if they will have pics with them being held?

Gaz
n/a Posted - 18/02/2010 : 13:06:55
No adults here. I only have one yearling.
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz_1989

Has anyone got any pics of there adult corns, with them holding them that they would like to put up?

I am just curious as to how big corns actually get, I know 4-5 foot is average. But its hard to visualise how big this really is, and how thick a 4-5' corn would be.

I have never seen an adult corn, the ones that are supposedly adults in my local reptile centre are really small and i doubt these are genuinely fully grown and well fed.

All the photos ive seen of them are on the floor or in a viv so its hard to take in there size compared to a human.

Thanks

Gaz

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000