The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Bella on Valentine'd Day! Pic Heavy!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fal Posted - 14/02/2010 : 15:48:51
Ok folks, finally got some decent pics of Bella - still using a phone though lol

We got her out today after leaving her over 48hrs since feeding. She was very alert, yet really easy to handle and very inquisitive

So here they are (any ideas on what she is - Morph wise that is - are welcome, although we love her no matter what hehe):

Bella after just being weighed in her tub (17g at 8mnths old, is this a good weight anyone?)

Bella in my hands:

Bella in Cassie's hands:
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 03/03/2010 : 15:34:52
Very nicee
n/a Posted - 03/03/2010 : 15:03:29
Gorgeous
Fal Posted - 02/03/2010 : 22:24:36
Thanks, that's one of the things we liked about her when we saw her! :)
n/a Posted - 01/03/2010 : 22:28:43
She's got a lovely background colour
Fal Posted - 01/03/2010 : 21:24:35
Thanks Chrissy, we bathed her again tonight (like last week). After the first week, she hasn't pooped after feeding and both last week and this week, once it got to three days after feeding, we bathed her in baby warm water... 30secs later (both times) she went so think we might do that from now on, I know other people do, plus it keeps the faunarium cleaner!
She's so easy to handle too, i'm really pleased since she was a lil jumpy the first couple of times after her week settling in, but now it's all good and i'm soooo pleased :D

CORNS RULE!! lol
n/a Posted - 28/02/2010 : 22:17:59
she is so very pretty good to hear she struck her food for you, and that she has settled in, just awesome!
Fal Posted - 28/02/2010 : 21:42:21
Thank you!!! :)

She struck her last meal, was sooo pleased! She is also out a lot more in her Faun when we are in the roon, must be feeling more at home, so pleased!
n/a Posted - 23/02/2010 : 13:32:24
She is beautiful :)
Fal Posted - 22/02/2010 : 18:24:42
She was sat in her water bowl the other day for the first time, was soo cute and nice to fully see her without having to try and see her curled up in her hide lol :) I just sit for ages staring at the faun hoping to see her, or stare at the few pics I have lol but your right Kellog, so much nicer in the flesh so to speak :)
Kellog Posted - 22/02/2010 : 04:56:32
No idea about what morph Bella is so I am totally useless to you - but she is such a stunning looking snake! And you are right about those colours...beautiful, would love to see them for real rather than just in a pic!!

xxx
Fal Posted - 19/02/2010 : 09:33:39
Thanks again folks, We got her out and fed her (her second feed with us) last night, and I can't stop staring at her colours hehe.. she's gorgeous! She looks like she has a faint white band around her saddles, slightly lighter than her body/ground colour - part of me hopes she won't change in colour, but the other part of me is curious as to how exactly she will turn out. I'll enjoy every part of it though :)
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/02/2010 : 20:20:21
quote:
Originally posted by MissJelly

PS. She also looks like she's a motley in pattern (spots rather than saddles, especially close to the head)

She's deffo not a motley
Sammysnake Posted - 18/02/2010 : 20:17:22
I think I've been told Motley's have plain bellies, no checkers. I know very little on morphs - I thought she reminded me of pics I've seen of caramels but nobody else has mentioned that so I must be wrong. Whatever she is, Bella is strikingly beautiful - I love her colours.
n/a Posted - 17/02/2010 : 10:30:32
PS. She also looks like she's a motley in pattern (spots rather than saddles, especially close to the head)
n/a Posted - 17/02/2010 : 10:27:51
She looks alot like my Fluffy, especially when I first had her - who is a Carolina (also known as wild type or common) corn. They start off brown and redden up as they get older. Fluffy now has lots of yellow in her background and her brown saddles are starting to look more orangey. Eventually she should have an orange background with red saddles that have definate black outlines. Her eyes are normal coloured. She's a June 09 hatchling.

Bella is a stunner! Lucky you.
n/a Posted - 17/02/2010 : 07:57:09
beautiful looking snake .
Fal Posted - 16/02/2010 : 21:23:38
BUMP.. Any other ideas on Bella's Morph? lol

She seems to be more and more confident with us when we get her out, it's ace! So inquisitive, looking around us rather than trying to scoot off, such a rewarding feeling knowing she's starting to get used to our scent :D
We seem to see her out and about in her viv now, so she must be getting used to us in the room whilst out in her viv.. Corn Snakes Rule!!
Fal Posted - 14/02/2010 : 18:26:14
Thanks folks! I think there's prob so so many variations out there that it's really hard to tell sometimes, but she's a cutey and a pleasure to handle!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 14/02/2010 : 17:39:09
Deffinitely not a ghost, these pictures are much clearer that the last ones.

Hes a beautiful snake.
Paul Hume Posted - 14/02/2010 : 17:00:31
I'm no expert on morphs by any means, but I was at the rep shop yesterday getting my boy a corn and they had some that looked a bit like yours and they were labelled as Ambers ?

I could be completely wrong but I just thought I would throw it out there.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000