The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Our spare room!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mikerichards Posted - 12/02/2010 : 18:46:44
This is the chaos that is the snake/spare room, as you can see there is not much in the way of 'spare' room!
Apologies if any seem a little messy, its usually the case at the wkend!
I know the boas down the bottom are filthy! they trash the place within 30 seconds of me cleaning them, plus they are horny as hell, so i tend to leave them be a little!!!

This is from the door, thats the royal rack in front, the boas to the left and the geckos to the right!
Also on the right there is my incubator!

THis is the boas, and the geckos in the one with the light, the albino boa did something to make it all steam up, not sure what!

Thats the baby rack

The carpets and the adult corn rack, and our washing!

The leopard Gecko Boys!

So yeah, thats my lot, its all going a bit mental at the moment!
lots of cleaning to do over the wkend, especially as the boas in the 5ft turned over there washing up bowl of water! lol
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 14/02/2010 : 12:57:53
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:

...anyone want to buy some kids? (or swap for some nice snakes? :D )

I have two 16 year old girls that I'll swap with you for some nice snakes.

You may pick one of them (I only need one empty room for now), both are sometimes polite and mild mannered, both have their own little 'personalities' and are good at some things, not so good at others.
Both are good feeders and very rarely have missed a meal.
The amount of eye-brow pluckers and other torture devices they own are unreal, so I know they're both female. Hopefully that wont put you off to much, I know they can sometimes be a bit more costly.
One of them is called 'Amy', the other is 'Nicolle'. They've had those names for all their lives, but it would be up to you if you wanted to call them something else, I have done on occasion.

What snakes will you give me for one of them then?

pffffffffftt, no thanks, i've got 4 girls already so don't want any more!

you can have my brother then?
hes housetrained - cooks,cleans,washes up.. doesnt take much looking after although a mirror is a must have
eeji Posted - 14/02/2010 : 12:31:23
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

[quote]Originally posted by Kehhlyr

OK, seeing as Eeji refused my offer. It now rolls over to you Mike, interested?......I reckon you could train them up.....
[quote]

Are you sure they are trainable Kehhlyr? Would have thought that if they were you would have got them house-trained and sitting up and begging by now!!

xxx

if they're anything like my lot they'll be very good at begging, especially on friday nights and during the weekend :(
Kellog Posted - 14/02/2010 : 03:42:31
[quote]Originally posted by Kehhlyr

OK, seeing as Eeji refused my offer. It now rolls over to you Mike, interested?......I reckon you could train them up.....
[quote]

Are you sure they are trainable Kehhlyr? Would have thought that if they were you would have got them house-trained and sitting up and begging by now!!

xxx
n/a Posted - 13/02/2010 : 17:58:49
You guys have my ribs hurting from laughing so hard.[quote]Originally posted by mikerichards

This is the chaos that is the snake/spare room, as you can see there is not much in the way of 'spare' room!
I know the boas down the bottom are filthy! they trash the place within 30 seconds of me cleaning them, plus they are horny as hell, so i tend to leave them be a little!!!

eeji Posted - 13/02/2010 : 17:35:28
lol! ours are all in our bedroom :D
Kehhlyr Posted - 13/02/2010 : 15:07:33
OK, seeing as Eeji refused my offer. It now rolls over to you Mike, interested?
To make it a bit more tempting, I shall throw in all the bedding that each one has as well.
I reckon you could train them up to help you do the clean-out Mike, which'll cut the time for you doing it.
We both win then.

quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

Phil, im pretty sure you need a DWAL for them.

Shhhh, don't tell anyone.
n/a Posted - 13/02/2010 : 14:20:43
HAHA!
This thread is Awesome!
Great pics Mike! I Always think that it is Nice to see other peoples setups!

Kehhlyr: You are now responsible for tea being spat over the laptop

Kellog: Thats exactly as I pictured eeji's house as well!!

xXx

n/a Posted - 13/02/2010 : 11:01:56
oh you lucky thing!!!! you have loads of snakes!
Kellog Posted - 13/02/2010 : 03:08:27
quote:

i need a spare room! anyone want to buy some kids? (or swap for some nice snakes? :D )

If you dont have a spare room where do you keep all your snakes then Eeji?? I always imagined you had a specially built extension that was full of different rooms with all specially designed electrics and iansviv emblazoned on the walls!!!

xxx
eeji Posted - 12/02/2010 : 23:18:56
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:

You may pick one of them (I only need one empty room for now), both are sometimes polite and mild mannered, both have their own little 'personalities' and are good at some things, not so good at others.
The amount of eye-brow pluckers and other torture devices they own are unreal, so I know they're both female. Hopefully that wont put you off to much, I know they can sometimes be a bit more costly.
One of them is called 'Amy', the other is 'Nicolle'. They've had those names for all their lives, but it would be up to you if you wanted to call them something else, I have done on occasion.

pffffffffftt, no thanks, i've got 4 girls already so don't want any more!
n/a Posted - 12/02/2010 : 22:18:47
I thought you said, "spare room". I didn't see anything spare about it since it's pretty well occupied.

[quote]Originally posted by mikerichards

Fal Posted - 12/02/2010 : 21:43:46
LMAO that's ace! It sounds like you have really considered the swap Kehhlyr!
matty18714 Posted - 12/02/2010 : 21:25:11
Phil, im pretty sure you need a DWAL for them.
mikerichards Posted - 12/02/2010 : 21:24:29
lol, we have enough animals, dont want kids too!
Kate has her geckos, so she is happy! she also has the rats, which i will add pics of later, they are hers, and take up much of the space in the lounge! we only have 2 free rooms at the mo, the bedroom, and the bathroom! even the kitchen has the mice in! the back has the rabbits, and so does the front occasionally!
It is nice having a set up like that, but its mucho work, a full feed and clean out is almost an 8 hour job! Its a nightmare, fortunatley the adults are hibernating at the mo, so makes it a little easier!
Its all fun and games!
Kehhlyr Posted - 12/02/2010 : 21:13:07
quote:

Kellog Posted - 12/02/2010 : 21:07:31
Always wondered how you managed to house your menagerie Mike, so good to see your set-ups!!

Not quite sure how your OH feels about her spare room and 'drying room' must feel having it taken over by snakes....know how my OH would react!

Love it!!! (but slightly out of my league !)

xxx
eeji Posted - 12/02/2010 : 20:47:57
i need a spare room! anyone want to buy some kids? (or swap for some nice snakes? :D )
Fal Posted - 12/02/2010 : 20:20:41
WOW!!! Awesome spare room, you need a cool sign on the door like: Welcome to Snakesville!
tinamiles Posted - 12/02/2010 : 19:24:29
i am going to show my boyfriend this thread so he sees there are other people in this world who want their spare room turned into a snake room!!
SexyBear77 Posted - 12/02/2010 : 19:20:42
Ahh, if only I could convince my parents to let me do that with our spare room...

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000