The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Galaxy/Herb and the new girl. Updates and catch up

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Williamson Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:25:10
Hello everyone.

I've not been on the forum in ages. 1 we haven't had the internet since we moved and 2 generally I'm rubbish lol.

Galaxy is doing really well. Last time I updated on her feeding habits she was just assist feeding from my hands, just. We kept progressing, from her taking the food directly from my fingers to taking it from tongs. We then moved onto her taking it off of the floor, still with her in my hands. Eventually after lots of attempts she is now feeding totally normally!! she is not far from moving onto small mice and is eating large fuzzies on a weekly basis.

Herbs never had any such problems and eats like a horse! he is now 3/4 fully grown and is loving life, he even comutes to work everyday and loves the barber shop life!

Hopefully at the end of this month, the new girl will arrive, another beardie as the misses really has fallen in love with them and still is petrified of snakes!

below are updated pics.

I hope everyone is well
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 08/02/2010 : 17:26:41
Better watch that beardie...Looks like it's after getting rich at your expense.[quote]Originally posted by Williamson

Hello everyone.

SexyBear77 Posted - 08/02/2010 : 16:32:44
quote:
Originally posted by Skorps

quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

You could call your new girl Spice- Herb and Spice? Not very imaginative I know!

Lovely pics, Galaxy is gorgeous!

HAHA!
I though of spice as well :)

LOVE the pic of Herb in the cash till!!

xXX

Indeed, the look on his face is like "Muahaha, I'm richer than you!"
n/a Posted - 08/02/2010 : 16:16:56
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

You could call your new girl Spice- Herb and Spice? Not very imaginative I know!

HAHA!
I though of spice as well :)

LOVE the pic of Herb in the cash till!!

xXX
Kellog Posted - 08/02/2010 : 04:49:02
Love the pics of Herb...he is really making himself at home in the money, isnt he!!

So glad that Galaxy is finally eating well. You have done a great job persisting with her and it is a good success story for others to read who are struggling with non-feeders at the moment.

She is such a gorgeous snake, which I am sure I have already said. Her colouring is just stunning. Must admit that if I was allowed a wish list a caramel motley would be on the top of it.

I hope your house move went ok....so frustrating being without the internet isnt it! Makes you realise how much you have come to rely on things like that!

No idea about names for your new beardie female - but maybe this list of snake names may give you an idea (I warn you now, it is a rather overwhelming list!!): http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6673&SearchTerms=Snake+names

xxx
Rik Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:43:54
Love Galaxy's colours and Herb looks well happy to be in the money. Dont know why but Ellie came to mind when i saw her picture.
SexyBear77 Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:36:25

MacSpud Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:30:40
oops and now they have :)
MacSpud Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:29:58
Good to hear Galaxy is eating ok. I'm sure you've noticed but the photos didn't work.
Williamson Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:29:56

Herb

The new girl, any ideas for a name?

Kehhlyr Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:29:20
Hello again. :)
we shall wait for pics to be posted.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000