The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Beakers new viv (PIC heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MacSpud Posted - 07/02/2010 : 20:57:35
Well after letting the temps stabilise for a couple of days I've moved Beaker into his new viv.
There's a smaller third hide in the middle of the back which is obscured by the plastic running across the front and I'll be picking up another vine and plastic plants in the next couple of days.
I put him in, he goes into the cave on the cool side, comes out and then tries to climb across the background.

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fal Posted - 11/02/2010 : 22:25:38
They look so cool and easy to use those exo terras, and you have it set up so well! :)
reptiledanny Posted - 11/02/2010 : 20:14:58
wow, bet that cost loads, exo terras aren't cheap and the hood on top are well expensive especially the size you got. amazing setup and money well spent there.
MacSpud Posted - 11/02/2010 : 18:15:55
The backing came with the Exo Terra vivarium, you can however buy it separately such as from the link below.

http://www.888reptiles.co.uk/productsubcategories.php?SubCategoryID=221
n/a Posted - 11/02/2010 : 17:22:11
That backing...did you get it from a pet store or a home decorating store? I haven't seen anything like that at our pet stores, but I can't remember where I've seen something like that before.[quote]Originally posted by MacSpud

Well after letting the temps stabilise for a couple of days I've moved Beaker into his new viv.
n/a Posted - 11/02/2010 : 15:50:00
oh luly corn....
n/a Posted - 11/02/2010 : 09:31:21
quote:
Originally posted by Williamson

*sigh* if only the misses would let me have lots of snakes..........

know how you feel, keep trying to talk hubby into letting me have one too.lol
Williamson Posted - 11/02/2010 : 07:55:26
*sigh* if only the misses would let me have lots of snakes..........
n/a Posted - 08/02/2010 : 16:14:10
Looks Beautiful!!
xXx
HannahB Posted - 08/02/2010 : 13:06:03
iv got my king in an exo terra and he loves it.. he will happily climb about so the height is great for him
but all the others are going in wooden vivs - like everyone else has said they are so much easier when you have lots of snakes
MacSpud Posted - 08/02/2010 : 12:10:41
I had heard of there escape skills but being a newbie owner it still surprised me how "enthusiastic" he was :)
@ Danny. Yeah the only problem with Exo Terras is it limits how many snakes you can cram in a room
DannyBrown91 Posted - 08/02/2010 : 11:11:04
I love the all glass terrariums but with 2 to fit in my bedroom think im best getting the wooden ones, i can stack them ontop of each other then,
Williamson Posted - 08/02/2010 : 09:53:59
Cracking viv mate. I really like the look of the exo terra, looks really classy and smart
Kellog Posted - 08/02/2010 : 04:55:51
You have done a great job there John, Beaker is one very lucky snake! The 2nd pic certainly looks as though he has been caught out doing something he shouldn't have! The last 2 pics are definitely ones for newbies to take note of...they really show the corns climbing skills - especially that last one!! It is not surprising they are such good escape artists!

xxx
eeji Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:18:20
hehee i love that second pic - he looks like he's got a guilty look on his face :D
MacSpud Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:15:13
Thanks for the kind words, there's loads of nice set-ups on here and so long as the snake is happy then it's all good.
Yes it's an Amel, it shed 11 days ago so it's still pretty vivid
n/a Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:02:45
Mate that Viv looks amazing
That is one of the best setup I have seen on the forum

Your Corn is lovely too is it Amel?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000