The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 time to meet my gang

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leeoc1982 Posted - 25/01/2010 : 00:44:59
hi guys, just thought i would put up a few pics of my gang. hope you like!

my corn, Bailey (male)

sleepy

his home

and my bearded dragons,
Kobi (female)

Lucky (male)

there homes

thanks for looking!
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 26/01/2010 : 23:41:15
quote:
Originally posted by leeoc1982

yes sorry kellog, thats bailey asleep in the second pic (love that pic).

Sorry Lee....serious brain fog moment , once you get used to the forum you will find I have them fairly often.

I am even more embarrassed that I didnt recognise Bailey as a ghost !! It did cross my mind, but he just seemed so pale compared with my Kellog....

xxx

leeoc1982 Posted - 25/01/2010 : 23:02:29
cool. i built the viv myself, cost £130 ish.

i wanted a custom size and couldnt be bothered waiting for someone else to build it, or risk them not making it exact enough. ive had that before
n/a Posted - 25/01/2010 : 22:55:15
quote:

yes rich78 no probs, not much of a design, ive got loads of bits from a reclaimers yard, every couple of months i put new bits in and change it round. gives him something to do in there.
quote:

Cheers mate its not so much what you have in the Viv that I was thinking it is the glass runner you have at the bottom so that you can see your reptiles all the time instead of the wooden finish which takes away a bit of the viewing.

Thanks mate.
leeoc1982 Posted - 25/01/2010 : 22:50:10
yes rich78 no probs, not much of a design, ive got loads of bits from a reclaimers yard, every couple of months i put new bits in and change it round. gives him something to do in there.
n/a Posted - 25/01/2010 : 22:22:34
Hi Leeoc1982
Can I please use your fourth photo down please for a viv design that I have in mind been looking for something like yours for a while. I am having a stack built for me and would like to use your photo.
Let me know Off topic I know sorry.

Thanks Rich.
leeoc1982 Posted - 25/01/2010 : 22:09:36
thanks people, glad you like them!

yes sorry kellog, thats bailey asleep in the second pic (love that pic). never seen him on his hammock, tbh its a bit rubbish.

baileys viv used to house a pair of uromastyx, but after a year of them living together the female started attacking the male, so after much seperating ect they had to be returned. couldnt have an empty viv sitting there so i housed bailey, he was from a broken home so i thought i would spoil him.

ive had kobi for almost 3 years and lucky for almost 2, he was a rescue. great pets but very different characters.
n/a Posted - 25/01/2010 : 21:49:48
Absolutely stunning photos I could look at them over and over.
Great job and beautiful Corns
hillzi Posted - 25/01/2010 : 18:22:40
Wow what great pics, can see where you got his name from.. nice ghostie.

His viv is HUGEEEE! spoilt rotten snake, what we like to see

nice beardies too! thanks for sharing.
n/a Posted - 25/01/2010 : 18:01:55
great pics, love the use of the tiles and slate.
reptiledanny Posted - 25/01/2010 : 16:34:16
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

What amazing pics...we have another great photographer joining us!!! (the rest of us go green with jealousy!)

Bailey and Sleepy are gorgeous....what are their ages and morphs? It is lovely getting a pic of them drinking, isnt it. I hadnt realised that quite a few owners had never seen their snake drink! Sleepy's home looks lovely, does he use the 'hammock' in the corner?

Dont know much about beardies, but Kobi and Lucky look like stunning and healthy specimens....and very lucky ones as well with their homes. I like how different each ones is, as it is so easy to just duplicate the same in each.

Welcome to all of you!

xxx

bailey and asleepy are the same corn
SexyBear77 Posted - 25/01/2010 : 12:36:08
Lovely snake and beardies, and nice light enclosures too.
kizzig Posted - 25/01/2010 : 12:21:18
Great pics, I'm sooo going to have to get a beardie a some point...
HannahB Posted - 25/01/2010 : 07:46:58
bailey is lovely - i love the sleeping pic
nice beardies aswell
Kellog Posted - 25/01/2010 : 06:59:10
What amazing pics...we have another great photographer joining us!!! (the rest of us go green with jealousy!)

Bailey and Sleepy are gorgeous....what are their ages and morphs? It is lovely getting a pic of them drinking, isnt it. I hadnt realised that quite a few owners had never seen their snake drink! Sleepy's home looks lovely, does he use the 'hammock' in the corner?

Dont know much about beardies, but Kobi and Lucky look like stunning and healthy specimens....and very lucky ones as well with their homes. I like how different each ones is, as it is so easy to just duplicate the same in each.

Welcome to all of you!

xxx
n/a Posted - 25/01/2010 : 03:15:02
Oooooh pic heavy...
Bailey is gorgeous though!
lmfastcars Posted - 25/01/2010 : 01:26:49
wow lovely pics man, I especially like the second one:) Looks comfy

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000