The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Chow time

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 19/01/2010 : 19:32:37
Thought id post some pics of Alice enjoying his first time having 2 fuzzies. I actually let my son feed him this time but somehow he managed to hold the mouse over the edge of the tub when Alice struck so he ended up half in and half out eating on my dining table for the first and in the tub for the second.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 20/01/2010 : 05:10:18
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

the first one looked big compared to the second. first one was 7g and second was 5g.

Glad you are weighing 'dinner'. Have only just started doing that and have been surprised by range of weight given when you ask for 'medium mice', so have weighed them all and packaged them into 2's (cos Silvesta is eating 2 at moment) that will weigh about same weight in total - think OH thought I had gone mad....well, he already knows I am corn snake mad but seeing me do this just pushed him over the edge!

Glad Alice took his fuzzies so well and it must have been great for your son to be involved and actually feed him. Didnt seem fazed by the in tub/out of tub scenario....in 3rd pic it looks like he is heading for scales to see if he has gained any weight yet !

You really did get some great photos of him feeding, well done!

xxx
kdlang Posted - 19/01/2010 : 23:04:35
the first one looked big compared to the second. first one was 7g and second was 5g.
n/a Posted - 19/01/2010 : 22:11:49
love the last pic, it looks like shes posing!
HannahB Posted - 19/01/2010 : 20:46:35
nice pics - alice is lovely
n/a Posted - 19/01/2010 : 19:53:45
The last pic is Very Cute!
xXx
reptiledanny Posted - 19/01/2010 : 19:48:41
lookin gd, really nice snake and good eater, they look like big fuzzies with lots of fur.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000