The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Eric on the prowl

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 23:27:26
Just caught Eric out for a wander.

I reckon he thinks I can't see him against the orange blanket, lol.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 19/01/2010 : 23:17:50
quote:
Originally posted by Matts_Mum

[quoteI had a little shock before, i thought she had gotted out somehow. She werent in her warm hide so i opened up her faun to check in her snake cave and she werent there, had a look on the plant no sign, and then she just popped her head out of the little hatch. She was coiled up around her vine

Eeek... I thought that myself when Eric was on kitchen roll the first time he'd slid under it.
[/quote]

Casper used to bury herself alot, but i put this down to lack of a hide in the cold end, now she uses her snake cave
n/a Posted - 19/01/2010 : 21:33:41
[quoteI had a little shock before, i thought she had gotted out somehow. She werent in her warm hide so i opened up her faun to check in her snake cave and she werent there, had a look on the plant no sign, and then she just popped her head out of the little hatch. She was coiled up around her vine
[/quote]

Eeek... I thought that myself when Eric was on kitchen roll the first time he'd slid under it.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 19/01/2010 : 21:15:47
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

Good choice of towel colour

Lol SB, it's actually a babies cellular cot blanet, getting my moneys worth still 7 yrs later.

Danny, glad Casper likes his posh new hide & plant!

I had a little shock before, i thought she had gotted out somehow. She werent in her warm hide so i opened up her faun to check in her snake cave and she werent there, had a look on the plant no sign, and then she just popped her head out of the little hatch. She was coiled up around her vine
n/a Posted - 19/01/2010 : 20:16:28
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

Lol SB, it's actually a babies cellular cot blanet, getting my moneys worth still 7 yrs later.

Danny, glad Casper likes his posh new hide & plant!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 18/01/2010 : 22:50:20
quote:

Well he seems to be settling in well in there.

*Wonders if Danny got his new "posh" cave for Casper today?*

Yup, caspers been in there all day. I got like a standing plant thing aswell and she keeps climbing up it an that lol.
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/01/2010 : 22:47:52
n/a Posted - 18/01/2010 : 22:44:49
Well he seems to be settling in well in there.

*Wonders if Danny got his new "posh" cave for Casper today?*
n/a Posted - 18/01/2010 : 16:09:30
Completely agree with Kellog- a Very Nice looking Snake house!
:)
xXx
n/a Posted - 18/01/2010 : 07:38:16
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Eric really is lovely and it is so nice to see him out and about. You have done him proud with his faun!

xxx

Thanks Kellog, still not sure the temp is staying stable enough, as per my comments in the following thread:

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7872&SearchTerms=temps

Any ideas?
HannahB Posted - 18/01/2010 : 06:30:13
aw cute pic - his viv looks really good fun

Kellog Posted - 18/01/2010 : 05:39:22
Eric really is lovely and it is so nice to see him out and about. You have done him proud with his faun!

xxx
DannyBrown91 Posted - 18/01/2010 : 00:04:26
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

My casper is always out and about from around 6 - 7 onwards. The only time he stays hidden away is after his din dins...

Eric is gorgeous though.

I see he has a nice little home, can't wait till tommorow when my 888 reptiles order comes so i can pimp caspers crib lmao.

Is your thermometer reading the temperature of the air or the substrate?

hehe, lets hope casper appreciates it, but I reckon you'll be more excited about it than him.

The thermometer probe is under the cave if you follow the wires down the back of the faun. I have a dial thermometer on the other side at the back but it's not visible on this pic, and my room temp rarely drops lower than 21 anyway... i dont like the cold either.

I couldnt see where the wire went lol, and yer your probably right but he better appreciate it
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 23:51:51
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

My casper is always out and about from around 6 - 7 onwards. The only time he stays hidden away is after his din dins...

Eric is gorgeous though.

I see he has a nice little home, can't wait till tommorow when my 888 reptiles order comes so i can pimp caspers crib lmao.

hehe, lets hope casper appreciates it, but I reckon you'll be more excited about it than him.

The thermometer probe is under the cave if you follow the wires down the back of the faun. I have a dial thermometer on the other side at the back but it's not visible on this pic, and my room temp rarely drops lower than 21 anyway... i dont like the cold either.
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 23:43:34
aw bless him
i agree, i think he thinks you cannot see him against the blanket
DannyBrown91 Posted - 17/01/2010 : 23:41:51

Eric is gorgeous though.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000