The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Tonights Look around

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lilpunk Posted - 16/01/2010 : 19:57:41
Though some of these may be a little blurry, I thought the detail in the background was too good to pass-up Enjoy xx

I know I've been posting a lot of photos lately, but I love to see peoples snakes on camera, and I hope you feel the same way
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 18/01/2010 : 05:51:32
quote:
Originally posted by godzchild9

I noticed you have the coconut shell hide also. Snickers outgrew her's( and that was her favorite hide) and I don't know what to do with the "toys" she has out grown. I might be sending somethings back to the states. My friend works for the reptile rescue service in Central California.

You could always find a reptile rescue place here or offer them to the RSPCA......

xxx
nails Posted - 17/01/2010 : 17:18:34
Godzchild, just buy another snake and used the stuff again!!!!LOL
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 11:28:46
I really like the third pic, tho they are all cute.
Lilpunk Posted - 17/01/2010 : 07:53:48
Thats a great idea GC And thanks to those who commented, especially kellog with words of encouragement xD. I love seeing Kellog and Silvesta too!
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 07:30:50
I noticed you have the coconut shell hide also. Snickers outgrew her's( and that was her favorite hide) and I don't know what to do with the "toys" she has out grown. I might be sending somethings back to the states. My friend works for the reptile rescue service in Central California.
quote:
Originally posted by Lilpunk

Though some of these may be a little blurry, I thought the detail in the background was too good to pass-up Enjoy xx

I know I've been posting a lot of photos lately, but I love to see peoples snakes on camera, and I hope you feel the same way

Kellog Posted - 17/01/2010 : 05:50:05
Great pics Lily, especially love Dimi in the 3rd one...amazing the positions they can stay still in. Her viv is great, that is one lucky snake! NEVER apologise for the amount of photos you post of her, I know how much I love seeing her and I am sure others feel the same.

xxx
Rik Posted - 17/01/2010 : 00:21:25
Nice pictures and snakie is very cute
Lilpunk Posted - 16/01/2010 : 21:51:17
Awesome :) I've had Dimi since the end of September, so about... 3 and three quarter months (15 weeks).
n/a Posted - 16/01/2010 : 21:02:13
I've had Eugene since the beginning of december and still well inside the "honeymoon period". lol
Love showing him off to anyone who comes round.
Lilpunk Posted - 16/01/2010 : 20:42:57
Yep, although it sometimes doesn't feel like it She's as easy as pie to look after x).
n/a Posted - 16/01/2010 : 20:41:07
Thanks.

Is this your first snake as well???
Lilpunk Posted - 16/01/2010 : 20:27:41
Mine's an either lol. I have had 'her' popped but with no luck, so I am waiting till she is older to have her sexed again. Eugene is lovely btw xx
n/a Posted - 16/01/2010 : 20:25:37
Hi Lilpunk

Wow, I'm fairly new to this site and looked at loads of pics, but yours is almost identicle to my Eugene. I've recently posted quite a few pics myself. Is yours a he/she?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000