The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Huge tongs? I have reasons! xD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lilpunk Posted - 15/01/2010 : 20:25:39

It took me all of half an hour to get her to get off them, she thought the pinky was still alive Stupid moment for Dimi.
Made me laugh though, I had time to go and get the camera and I had to put the tongs down - she did nearly drown herself in a water-bowl though! She can be so dense .

She SOMEHOW managed to ingest a piece of hemp, not too big a bit, in her RUB, hoping she'll pass it...
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lilpunk Posted - 17/01/2010 : 07:55:51
lol xD Thats exatly what happened HB! I couldn't get her to let go, and I knew she wouldn't uncoil until I let go of the pinky
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 07:35:57
I use large tweezers and I've noticed at times that Snickers has shown more interest in the the tweezers than in the mouse.
quote:
Originally posted by Lilpunk

It took me all of half an hour to get her to get off them, she thought the pinky was still alive Stupid moment for Dimi.
Made me laugh though, I had time to go and get the camera and I had to put the tongs down - she did nearly drown herself in a water-bowl though! She can be so dense .

She SOMEHOW managed to ingest a piece of hemp, not too big a bit, in her RUB, hoping she'll pass it...

HannahB Posted - 16/01/2010 : 23:53:42
aw bless
iv got a pic of zero our blizzard doing something similar with his pinkie and the tongs i was using.. little thing wrapped himself well and truly around the tongs so i couldnt let go of the pinkie properly as he was holding them shut!

great pic
hiper2009 Posted - 16/01/2010 : 10:43:48
Nice pic , but i think them tongs are abit too big
Lilpunk Posted - 16/01/2010 : 08:06:40
I do feed her outside, in a RUB, but she must have brought one in with her :( And, yes I'll keep you informed.

I think it must have been on her and then got attached to the pink, I'm sure; but it was not too big a bit and I'll be watching her carefully.

*edited by Kehhlyr - Double posting*
Kellog Posted - 16/01/2010 : 05:45:08
Love the pic of Dimi and 'her' tongs...she has certainly laid claim to them!

Thought you fed outside the viv? How did she manage to ingest the hemp? Are you sure she injested some? Do hope she is ok....keep us informed when she next poos.

xxx
n/a Posted - 15/01/2010 : 21:05:37
HAHA!
Thats an awesome pic!
Fingers crossed for the hemp for you!!
xXx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000