The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 New home for Whisky

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 16:43:59
Today Whisky moved in to a nice new RUB as he kind of outgrew the Small Faun.

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 16/01/2010 : 10:41:00
quote:
Originally posted by Rich78

I don't have a viv yet I am looking on the internet for one in the future.

Oh right ok how big is snakeling ?
n/a Posted - 15/01/2010 : 16:00:53
quote:

Yes correct , How big is the viv that you have for snakeling ?
quote:

I don't have a viv yet I am looking on the internet for one in the future.
hiper2009 Posted - 15/01/2010 : 11:01:29
quote:

I think that makes scence. I was thinking snaky would search out the heat and go back in if snaky felt stressed. At least with the lid on it would be a slower process but better in the long run.

Yes correct , How big is the viv that you have for snakeling ?
n/a Posted - 14/01/2010 : 23:55:45
quote:

Right i may be wrong with this but if i am can some one please correct me , you can put your faun in the viv and have the lid on it but im not to sure about having the lid off as if the snakling decided to explore which it will do and then if it becomes stressed it could just hide its self in the corner of the viv and not return back to the faun..
quote:

I think that makes scence. I was thinking snaky would search out the heat and go back in if snaky felt stressed. At least with the lid on it would be a slower process but better in the long run.
hiper2009 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 23:20:54
quote:

Yes I can see what you mean. Something I thought of was to put the faun into the viv with the lid off the faun so if snaky felt brave enough they could have a look round the viv if not then it dose not matter because they can stay hidden in the faun.

What do you think?

Right i may be wrong with this but if i am can some one please correct me , you can put your faun in the viv and have the lid on it but im not to sure about having the lid off as if the snakling decided to explore which it will do and then if it becomes stressed it could just hide its self in the corner of the viv and not return back to the faun..

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

You have done a great job with that RUB Hiper, Whisky is a very lucky snake .

So glad to see he has got flowers too, otherwise he would have got jealous if only Romeo had them !

xxx

Thanks Judith , About the flowers I stole them from Romeo's viv and washed them and gave it to Whisky as he was a good boy and ate his 2nd fuzzy so he was rewarded some flowers from Romeo. But i promise i will get Romeo another bunch of flowers .

**please edit posts to include extra replies**
Kellog Posted - 14/01/2010 : 23:15:28
You have done a great job with that RUB Hiper, Whisky is a very lucky snake .

So glad to see he has got flowers too, otherwise he would have got jealous if only Romeo had them !

xxx
n/a Posted - 14/01/2010 : 23:14:39
quote:

At about the age of 1 but depends on how fast he grows , All corns grow at different rates some grow quick and some grow slow. I would not move Whisky to a 3ft viv as it will most likely stress him out in that huge space so best to let him do some growing first, Hes about 1.4ft long at the moment and about 4 or 5 months old.
quote:

Yes I can see what you mean. Something I thought of was to put the faun into the viv with the lid off the faun so if snaky felt brave enough they could have a look round the viv if not then it dose not matter because they can stay hidden in the faun.

What do you think?
hiper2009 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 22:57:04
quote:

quote:

Yep its a perfect sized RUB for the time being until i buy my Viv stack
quote:

Good stuff what age would you move Whisky to a viv?

At about the age of 1 but depends on how fast he grows , All corns grow at different rates some grow quick and some grow slow. I would not move Whisky to a 3ft viv as it will most likely stress him out in that huge space so best to let him do some growing first, Hes about 1.4ft long at the moment and about 4 or 5 months old.
n/a Posted - 14/01/2010 : 22:41:24
quote:

quote:

Good stuff what age would you move Whisky to a viv?

hiper2009 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 22:37:03
quote:

Nice set up.Plenty of space for Whisky to explore!

n/a Posted - 14/01/2010 : 21:36:46
Nice set up.Plenty of space for Whisky to explore!
hiper2009 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 21:09:04
quote:
Originally posted by Skorps

LOVE the flowers :)
When S-T-F-B is a big girl in her big Viv Im going to stuff it full of pretty silk flowers- and lots of pink ones at that!!
xXx

Thank you , The flowers are from the pound shop belive it or not haha.

quote:
Originally posted by lmfastcars

cool home :)

Thanks
n/a Posted - 14/01/2010 : 18:40:42
LOVE the flowers :)
When S-T-F-B is a big girl in her big Viv Im going to stuff it full of pretty silk flowers- and lots of pink ones at that!!
xXx
lmfastcars Posted - 14/01/2010 : 17:40:12
cool home :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000