The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 New member pics!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 09/01/2010 : 21:00:43
Hi! Ive just registered on the site after being a bit of a spectator for a couple of weeks! I dont know much about forums but Im hoping this is the start as Iv found reading through the posts most helpful! Thanks!

We have a 4 year old female corn snake we adopted as an adult around March last year.. her name is Kellogs (which was funny when I noticed there was a male called Kellog on here!) She is awesome! Makes us laugh with her unique somewhat "phoebe off friends" kinda personality.. and I think the most beautiful snake in the world! (but of course I would!) She so friendly and likes to curl up with us watching tv! Shes a very curious snake likes me singing to her (hehe i guess il never know for sure!)

Thought I would introduce her to you guys with a few pics!

Hope you like! :)

17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 21:19:17
Thank you everyone for the comments and welcomes!!! :D Kellogs is very happy to have such a warm welcome as am I! I saw her have a bath in her water the other day! thats like the second time iv seen her do that since we've had her! I think she likes to keep herself looking pretty hehe!

As for your questions Ryan she is a female about 4yrs old now. Thank you for your comment Kellog! Yes I do have lotttssss of questions i wanna ask you guys to see if we have been doing everything correctly! it is our first snake although i have wanted one since i was 13 but mum wouldnt let me till i had my own place so bought all the books and now i have kinda moved in with my boyf and the opportunity arose when our friend went off to uni we took it! It is quite funny how similar our stories are.. and i do wish i could have taken her as a baby but im thinking maybe sometime in the near future I might have one from a baby! you are right about this site feeding the addiction! haha!

That feeding pic was pure luck! I will take some more recent pics as these were last year not long after we had her. It amazes me the chequered pattern everytime i pick her up!

Anyway thanks again guys!!! :D xx
tinamiles Posted - 10/01/2010 : 19:17:56
she's beautiful! i love how bright her colours are!!
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 18:01:24
Kellogs is a cutie
all of those pictures are amazing!
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 17:14:16
Lovley looking snake you have there, what age is it, Male or female ? looks a bit mike my Tango :)
HannahB Posted - 10/01/2010 : 15:56:19
oooh very pretty snake - lovely colours
Kellog Posted - 10/01/2010 : 14:01:49
You have some fantastic pics of Kellogs there Lizzie. It is interesting how close our stories are, as we got Kellog around April last year when he was approx 4 yrs old!!

They are so stunning as adults but I do agree with your comment to Tina, about trying to imagine Kellog as a hatchling. We now have Silvesta too, who is approx 3 yrs old, so we have missed out on the first few years again.

Kellogs markings are stunning (especially well displayed in such excellant photography ). That feeding pic is amazing...with the way you have her mouth attached, such a good view of mouse and the coil showing her underscales. Well done! Wish I could get such good pics of my Kellog .

xxx
kizzig Posted - 10/01/2010 : 11:27:10
Hey and welcome! Great pics, Kellogs is a lovely snakie!
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 09:54:26
Gorgeous looking snake.
n/a Posted - 09/01/2010 : 23:49:33
Thanks for the welcome guys! Oh i didnt see the introduction topic! oops! Will do :) Thanks!

Ha! u got a Kellogs too Kehhlr! yeh it must be the ol' cornflake thing then ;) *wink nudge* haha!

xx
Kehhlyr Posted - 09/01/2010 : 23:06:36
Hiya Billisboo, welcome to the forum.

From recollection I think you're about the 5th snake called Kellogs on here now, it's a popular name.
n/a Posted - 09/01/2010 : 23:04:39
What a lovely looking snake.
welcome to the forum as well! Maybe put a post up in the intro section so everyone can give you a warm welcome.
n/a Posted - 09/01/2010 : 22:14:46
Thanks Skorps! It took me a minute to see the head on ur pic was actually not ur snake! and that she/he was creeping out its mouth! haha! cool! Dya mean the feeding pic?? It was a pretty good shot! Although the exploding belly was a bit gross! I like the one of her face cause she looks likes shes smiling for the camera! :) xx
n/a Posted - 09/01/2010 : 21:54:28
Nice Snake and markings :)
My fave pic is the second to last one!
Made me laugh!
xXx
n/a Posted - 09/01/2010 : 21:37:27
Hi Tina and Medusa! Thank you for your reply! She has got slightly bigger since we had her but I find it hard to imagine her being when she was a baby! hehe! How old is Medusa? She very pretty! :)
n/a Posted - 09/01/2010 : 21:23:05
Hi Lizzie and Kellogs, great pics, love the patterns. I can't imagine my little worm sized snake looking like that in a few years!
n/a Posted - 09/01/2010 : 21:11:12
Thank you Dan :)
n/a Posted - 09/01/2010 : 21:03:58
Lovely snake.... and welcome!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000