The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Introducing....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
headlow Posted - 08/01/2010 : 21:39:49
Chandler (my niece named him/her ), the Corn snake I picked up before Christmas

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sara3502 Posted - 09/01/2010 : 14:08:45
I think your corn is a Hypo okeetee like mine. Anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong.
headlow Posted - 09/01/2010 : 10:26:48
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

He is lovely. i like the colour. What morph is he? I'm not good with the technicalities but its like he has got a gold shimmer. Lovely.

I'm not exactly sure what morph he is to be honest. The shop I got him from said that he was brought to them as a normal corn, but that they thought he may be Caramel? However looking at other pics of Caramels I'm not so sure.
Maybe somebody more experienced can jump in?
I do know that he's a lovely snake though. Nice and docile, and very active. Very hard to get back in the viv though He/she also seems to be very house proud and only ever goes to the loo outside the viv
headlow Posted - 09/01/2010 : 10:19:44
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Nice snake, and lovely pics.

One thing though, I'd mount the probes for the thermometer on the bottom of the viv on top of the heatmat/substrate above the heatmat. It'll give a more accurate reading.

Kehhlyr they are the probes for my thermostats. One is for the daylight bulb and the other for a night time bulb (my snakes are in a converted attic, and it can get way too cold with just a heatmat). I have digi thermometers at substrate level at both hot and cold ends of all my vivs. I also use the analogue thermometers just to get an idea of what the ambient temps are.
I do realise that this is a little different to how most people set up, but it seems to work for me. The snakes are all in good health, and eating and shedding well.
Kellog Posted - 09/01/2010 : 05:02:48
Justin, those are great pics and Chandler is a stunning looking snake. Never really liked the amels....but am beginning to change my mind, especially looking at snakes like him.

xxx
Kehhlyr Posted - 08/01/2010 : 23:57:06
Nice snake, and lovely pics.

One thing though, I'd mount the probes for the thermometer on the bottom of the viv on top of the heatmat/substrate above the heatmat. It'll give a more accurate reading.
kdlang Posted - 08/01/2010 : 22:39:40
He is lovely. i like the colour. What morph is he? I'm not good with the technicalities but its like he has got a gold shimmer. Lovely.
HannahB Posted - 08/01/2010 : 22:01:52
aw hes lovely!
really nice snake
n/a Posted - 08/01/2010 : 21:44:50
Nice snake!
Looks like Chandler has lots to play with :)
xXx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000