The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Elmo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 06/01/2010 : 09:11:15
hiya, thought I would introduce Elmo our first corn who we had so much trouble with.

hope you like. I don't know what type he is so if anyone knows.....
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 08/01/2010 : 11:05:03
thank you all for the comments. He is well worth the worry and hassle :) I don't know how old he is, just a hatchling being fed two pinkies is all I was told and when his next feed was due. Don't get me wrong the guy who sold him to me was nice and gave me a lot of info but it was only when i got home i realized i had no important info or feeding record. Everytime I go back the guy aint there :/ anyway doing well now, i will measure and weigh him this weekend and I have been keeping a feeding record since I've had him.
kizzig Posted - 07/01/2010 : 13:26:06
Elmo is lovely! Great pics!
n/a Posted - 07/01/2010 : 12:58:40
Elmo is a lovely looking corn
I also like your tank deco alot. How old is Elmo?

Rich.
Rik Posted - 07/01/2010 : 09:08:26
Lovely markings on Elmo. Worth every bit of the effort and worry they put us through.
Kellog Posted - 07/01/2010 : 04:35:32
quote:
Originally posted by mom2mysononly

Hi all, new to this forum and new to corn snakes, here is a picture of my sons corn snake who he called Steve.
This was on xmas morning, one very happy boy!!

Steve looks lovely and that is one very very very happy boy !! You must have definitely earned some major 'amazing mum' points for this....make sure you use them !

Dawn, why dont you start your own photo topic so people can see him and admire his beauty properly!

xxx
n/a Posted - 06/01/2010 : 16:07:53
Hi all, new to this forum and new to corn snakes, here is a picture of my sons corn snake who he called Steve.
This was on xmas morning, one very happy boy!!

HannahB Posted - 06/01/2010 : 15:59:18
aw hes fab!

id go with a normal motley - theres no patterning on his underside from what i can see which makes me think hes a motley
hillzi Posted - 06/01/2010 : 12:21:10
Wow! Your works been rewarded for him, he's very nice!

I'd say normal motley too.
Sammysnake Posted - 06/01/2010 : 10:51:09
He's beautiful - I love the stripe along his side
Kellog Posted - 06/01/2010 : 10:45:20
I am so glad to see Elmo finally and to see that he is so healthy and thriving despite your rough start with him. Must have been so worrying when he was regurging his feeds so often, but that problem has obviously been sorted out. He is truly a stunning looking snake, although I cant help with what morph he is....calling Eeji, the morph master!
xxx
SexyBear77 Posted - 06/01/2010 : 09:43:22
He is lovely! he looks like a motley normal?
kdlang Posted - 06/01/2010 : 09:39:21
oh he's lovely. Can't help with what morph he is as I'm only a newbie to this lark myself but he is very striking.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000