The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Cranberry and Luna (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 31/12/2009 : 21:43:23
Here are the photos I promised of my latest snake Luna and some more of Cranberry (formerly known as Hugo)

Luna

Cranberry

Saying hi to Leo!

Attention seeking Leo trying to get in the shot!

Happy New Year everyone
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 02/01/2010 : 12:20:17
Fantastic pics
n/a Posted - 01/01/2010 : 19:16:36
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

*goes out to buy a black mask*

HAHA!

Great pics1
I like the last one with Puppy-Dog trying to squeeze into the pic :)
xXx
n/a Posted - 01/01/2010 : 16:02:52
Thanks guys :) I love all my little critters! When I got Luna out I said to her jokingly "dont poo on the bed!" I didnt think she would because normally she wont poop unles in the bath....but just to prove me wrong she released 2 weeks worth of mouse all over my quilt! typical! Well to be honest I'm just glad shes managed to poop without having a swim 1st! lol! :)
Kellog Posted - 01/01/2010 : 11:14:03
Luna is gorgeous, and such a striking contrast to Cranberry. Kellog is the same with our dog, Woody, who really seems totally unfazed by him...but any interaction between them is very closely watched. Kellog has been known to slide right over Woody when he wanted to get somewhere and she was in way!

xxx
reptiledanny Posted - 01/01/2010 : 09:52:17
haha, lol, always the wway, luna is gorgeous, if she ever goes missing *goes out to buy a black mask* cranberry really was lovely. your dog is nice as well.
n/a Posted - 31/12/2009 : 22:48:34
Thanks for the concern guys, but dont worry Leo is trained to a high standard and has been brought up with a wide variety of animals, he knows whats his and whats mine and respects that. I trust him completely and would never put any of my animals in a potentially dangerous situation. Plus there were two of us supervising the brief interaction and it was Cranberrys choice to climb on Leo so she must not have been scared of him!

Luna is gorgeous.....but also a pain lol! she pooped all over my bed when these pics were taken!
HannahB Posted - 31/12/2009 : 22:29:23
aw luna is so cute..
nice pics
yeah agree with tom..just make sure pooch doesnt decide he wants a new chew toy one day!
hillzi Posted - 31/12/2009 : 21:55:54
Theyr'e great pics and nice snakes just be carefull around the dog.

either could get spooked, snake could bite dog and dog may decide the snake is a new chew toy.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000