The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 update pics of bilbo and lizzie...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bilbo Posted - 28/12/2009 : 22:29:30
roger up first...

now for lizzie....

sorry about the number of pics....
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 02/01/2010 : 02:15:33
Roger is very striking with his markings...still cant get used to corns having stripes!

xxx
Bilbo Posted - 02/01/2010 : 00:22:48
here are some pics of roger and this is roger this time lol

Sammysnake Posted - 30/12/2009 : 08:43:02
When Twilight was on double pinkies he ate the first one horizontally but put his head up for the last bit but the second pinkie he just kept his head up and let it slide down. It really looked like he was just letting gravity help him to eat more easily.
Kellog Posted - 30/12/2009 : 05:10:37
quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo

lol thanks alot kellog. he is a cool smake as you can see from the pics as soon as you open the viv he is there having a good look around. he is a good looking boy too. roger is a stunner as well. but bilbo was my first lol dont know if anyone els feels like that about there first snakes???

I know I have only just got Silvesta...but I dont think any snake can quite be like your first one. You learn with it and it learns with you...a special bond.

quote:

why do you think they lift there heads when the mouse has allmost gone?? and do all your snakes do this??? if you look both my snakes are doing it.. do they think it will go down faster like this??? i think roger dose the same i will take pics of roger feeding next time to see if he dose...

Both Kellog and Silvesta do the same thing...I am assuming it must have something to do with the way they move the mouse down their throat and into their digestive tract... Anyone knowledgeable about how snakes eat physiologically (think that is the right word, it is just gone 5am!!) out there

xxx
n/a Posted - 29/12/2009 : 20:38:13
Wow he is a big boy for 8 months! And what a great calm temperament (from the look of that first pic) for such a young snake, lovely.
Bilbo Posted - 29/12/2009 : 20:33:30
why do you think they lift there heads when the mouse has allmost gone?? and do all your snakes do this??? if you look both my snakes are doing it.. do they think it will go down faster like this??? i think roger dose the same i will take pics of roger feeding next time to see if he dose...
Bilbo Posted - 29/12/2009 : 20:30:05
bilbo is coming upto 8 months lizzie and roger are both 6 months old so they are still only babies.. bilbo is alot bigger then the other two. i think he is going to a big snake when he is a adult...

n/a Posted - 29/12/2009 : 19:33:08
Really lovely looking snakes, how old are they? Bilbo is a little like mine (he looked fairly small until I got to the shot of him on the bed!!) and I love the festive theme with the kitchen roll lol.
Rik Posted - 29/12/2009 : 19:21:59
Nice pictures. Love the colour's on the first snake.
n/a Posted - 29/12/2009 : 17:21:34
amazing pics, a right couple of cuties
n/a Posted - 29/12/2009 : 15:44:30
Great pics!
I like the upside down snake :)
xXx
Bilbo Posted - 29/12/2009 : 12:27:17
lol thanks alot kellog. he is a cool smake as you can see from the pics as soon as you open the viv he is there having a good look around. he is a good looking boy too. roger is a stunner as well. but bilbo was my first lol dont know if anyone els feels like that about there first snakes???

Kellog Posted - 29/12/2009 : 10:59:51
quote:

how silly am i?? that is bilbo lol why the hell did i put roger??? must be a age thing lol... i will add some pics of roger soon. couldnt hold him last night as he fed the night before.. i will see how he is today and sort out some pics of him soon..

Now I know why I was so confused!!! Put it down to being some silly hour of the morning and serious brain fog!! Did double check topic name, then snakes, then what other people had called them.....so went with the masses when I should have known better!

BILBO is stunning, I would think he is one of my favourite snakes on here!! (does that make up for my mistake?!)

xxx
Bilbo Posted - 29/12/2009 : 09:27:32
how silly am i?? that is bilbo lol why the hell did i put roger??? must be a age thing lol... i will add some pics of roger soon. couldnt hold him last night as he fed the night before.. i will see how he is today and sort out some pics of him soon..

Kellog Posted - 29/12/2009 : 05:20:20
Fantastic pics.

Roger is so stunning...especially love the pics of him coiling and showing his underscales.

xxx
HannahB Posted - 28/12/2009 : 23:25:23
roger is lovely

nice pics
hillzi Posted - 28/12/2009 : 23:22:48
theyr'e great!
gmac Posted - 28/12/2009 : 23:22:32
very nice

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000