The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 daughters new best friend

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gmac Posted - 26/12/2009 : 16:22:34
After me getting a king snake for Christmas from the wife, we had to go and get a new faun setup and bits and bobs. When we were trying to leave the shop my daughter was standing over a viv with Christmas money in hand and not for moving. Buckled under pressure as most dads would do, and let her get her snakey. He is called Sonny so posting some pics of her snakey.

Bearing in mind she was terrified of snakes 4 months ago she now has her own tucked away in her room.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 29/12/2009 : 05:32:57
Gmac - use this to your advantage as I am sure you have earned enough points with your daughter to use for a long time!!

Sonny is gorgeous and so nice to hear of a child changed from fear of snakes to love, and in such a short period of time.

xxx
n/a Posted - 27/12/2009 : 20:43:22
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy

Sonny is a very nice looking snake, im glad to hear your daughter is over her fear
also amazingly nice to see a dad who knows when he's beat

I live with three women in this house, i am permanently beat so more than used to it.

gmac Posted - 27/12/2009 : 20:33:09
quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy

Sonny is a very nice looking snake, im glad to hear your daughter is over her fear

I live with three women in this house, i am permanently beat so more than used to it.
eeji Posted - 27/12/2009 : 17:19:07
Kisatchies are currently classified as a sub species of cornsnake: Pantherophis gutattus slowinski

(Viper & Vine have some albinos if anyone wants something a bit extra special) :D
n/a Posted - 27/12/2009 : 17:06:25
n/a Posted - 27/12/2009 : 11:19:43
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

After me getting a king snake for Christmas from the wife, we had to go and get a new faun setup and bits and bobs. When we were trying to leave the shop my daughter was standing over a viv with Christmas money in hand and not for moving. Buckled under pressure as most dads would do, and let her get her snakey. He is called Sonny so posting some pics of her snakey.

Bearing in mind she was terrified of snakes 4 months ago she now has her own tucked away in her room.

AWW!!!
Like a modern day version of ... some Happy Christmas Story!
Congratulation to your Daughter for her new snake- 4 months turn around G- Thats not bad!
:)
xXx
HannahB Posted - 26/12/2009 : 21:34:45
slowinskis i believe are their own branch of corn snake..

very sweet snake
hillzi Posted - 26/12/2009 : 17:08:59
Ooh interesting Looks like it maybe a Bairds x Corn. But I wouldn't know.
gmac Posted - 26/12/2009 : 16:47:12
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Is that a cross then?

i believe, from what ive read up and hopefully Eeji or someone else can confirm, that they are their own species of corn,
hillzi Posted - 26/12/2009 : 16:42:30
Is that a cross then?
gmac Posted - 26/12/2009 : 16:41:46
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Wow he's nice!

I thought that he could be perhaps a hybrid? Then looked at your sig. whats Slowinski?

Hillz, I believe, and hopefully someone else can answer this, its also known as Kisatchie.
hillzi Posted - 26/12/2009 : 16:37:37
Wow he's nice!

I thought that he could be perhaps a hybrid? Then looked at your sig. whats Slowinski?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000