The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Pics of my new snake Coco!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 23/12/2009 : 21:08:37
Hi,
Here are some pics on my new corn snake called Coco
She had her first pinkie last night since i bought her yesterday afternoon. This is the first snake i have cared for so i am made up.

Cheers Rich.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 26/12/2009 : 19:49:10
quote:

shes a motley not a motley stripe.. but shes stunning - caramels are growing on me
will want to see more pics of her as she grows bigger
quote:

I do not understand she was labled motley stripe het amel in the shop?
What does this mean?

Thanks Rich.
Kellog Posted - 25/12/2009 : 04:50:10
quote:
Originally posted by Rich78

Thanks for the kind words she is a little gem.
To respond to reptiledanny she is a Caramel Motley Stripe het Amel. As for leaving her for 7 days without any interfearance i was not told this when i bought her,only not to
handle her for 48hrs after feeding. I have not done anything since i fed her over than change her water. She seems happy enough so i will not do anything now till next wednesday.

Thanks Rich.

So difficult when you are not given the correct information when you first get your snake - it should be brought in as a necessity with anyone who sells snakes to give a full care guide like we have on here!!

At least now you are somewhere where you know you can get the information you need, and well done for making the decision to leave her til Wednesday...will be worth it.

xxx
HannahB Posted - 24/12/2009 : 23:24:55
shes a motley not a motley stripe.. but shes stunning - caramels are growing on me
will want to see more pics of her as she grows bigger
n/a Posted - 24/12/2009 : 18:03:33
Thanks for the kind words she is a little gem.
To respond to reptiledanny she is a Caramel Motley Stripe het Amel. As for leaving her for 7 days without any interfearance i was not told this when i bought her,only not to
handle her for 48hrs after feeding. I have not done anything since i fed her over than change her water. She seems happy enough so i will not do anything now till next wednesday.

Thanks Rich.
Kellog Posted - 24/12/2009 : 05:00:54
She is absolutely stunning, as already said. Love the name as well, suits her.

Am afraid I agree with the others. If you havent done it then do it from now. You also know not to handle her for 48hrs after a feed?

xxx
n/a Posted - 23/12/2009 : 21:20:58
very cute!
i agree with devilsmistress, you should have left her for 7days to settle in with nothing but spot checks and water changes, but its no real biggy
reptiledanny Posted - 23/12/2009 : 21:20:36
wat morph is she. where did you get her from. like devilmisstriss sed you should stik to the 7 day rule. no handling for 7 days, no feeding for 7 days, just water changes and if necersery toilet cleaning. only spot clean these. this will alow her to settle in properly without being stressed.
devilsmistress Posted - 23/12/2009 : 21:18:01
She is lovley!!! I noticed you said you got her yesterday afternoon? It is advisable to let them settle in for 7 days. No handeling, just change water and spotcheck each day!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000