The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Finally got some new pictures of my snakey family

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 21/12/2009 : 21:07:50
Ok i havent put up any pictures in ages so i went a little crazy and snap happy. ill put them up in different topics cos otherwise it may be too pic heavy.

so here's Cherry:

Dinner time: Cherry's always been a fussy eater. She seems to actually be scared of the mouse. She will now only eat if she's wrapped around my wrist.

(p.s. that is a small hair on the side of her mouth. i managed to yoink it from her before she swallowed it so its all good. shame it can be seen in the photos though :()

Having an explore of my bed:

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 22/12/2009 : 16:14:27
Fantasic pics
HannahB Posted - 22/12/2009 : 11:12:32
aw shes so cute..

my edison will eat with his tail curled up around my fingers (as he is so clingy) but im working on getting him to curl around a hide instead.. dont particularly want him wrapping around my fingers when hes fully grown and trying to eat a mouse lol
Kellog Posted - 22/12/2009 : 04:00:03
Cherry is looking beautiful and I cannot believe she feels secure enough to feed wrapped round your arm like that - must be an amazing feeling for you to actually feel the feeding process as she 'walks' the mouse down her body!

xxx
Kehhlyr Posted - 21/12/2009 : 23:28:00
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

ahhhh, she is lovely, wounderd wat that hair was. just a quick pointer, after she has fed you know if she is still roaming around she might still be hungry. she is nice though, hungry little devil.

All snakes will still roam around looking for food even after being fed.
They are opportunistic feeders so will eat while they can.

It's possible to over feed a snake, and it'd still try to eat, very much the real 'eyes are bigger than stomach' syndrome.
MacSpud Posted - 21/12/2009 : 22:32:43
Yup really nice photos
reptiledanny Posted - 21/12/2009 : 21:17:11
ahhhh, she is lovely, wounderd wat that hair was. just a quick pointer, after she has fed you know if she is still roaming around she might still be hungry. she is nice though, hungry little devil.
n/a Posted - 21/12/2009 : 21:15:15
amazing pictures!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000