The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Some new pictures of my babies....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nuttyasha Posted - 17/12/2009 : 07:42:39
They are growing up so quickly. I haven't posted any pictures on here recently so thought I would share with you their progress.

Trigger, who is an absolute stunner he's colours are starting to come out now and he's looking more like a ghost.

Del, he has started getting bigger now although i have a feeling he is going to be a very small corn.

Sirius, He doesn't seem to stop growing and is getting bigger by the day.

Salazar, has calmed down lots, he no longer takes a strike at me when entering the viv, he also is getting very big and he has now started to look more white than pink.

Rodney, this one of our new additions, he is lovely and has a great strike when it comes to feeding time.

Boicie, he is getting so big now as he was our first it has been amazing to watch him grow during the first year of his life.

Denzil, I don't actually have a recent picture of Denzil as he will not stay still long enough for me to get one, but this was he's last shed, he is now almost 5ft.

Raquel, she is getting a big girl now and is almost 18inches. I love her character she is so easy going and laid back its unbelievable.

Oz,I know he isn't a corn snake but this is our other new addition, the other half has been hassling me for months saying he wanted one. I really didn't want a python as i am more than happy with my corns. He only got one as i was stuck with what to get him for christmas. So Oz ended up being one of his presents. (He has already bitten him twice )

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 26/12/2009 : 16:48:02
are two of your snakes perhaps named after wizards from Harry Potter? Sirus Black and Salazar Slytherin :) I love the reddy orangey one just like mine :)
Kellog Posted - 19/12/2009 : 04:33:51
quote:
Originally posted by Nuttyasha

The police were no help as I willingly gave the person the snake to feed.

Surely you gave marlene to the shop to feed, not to that person in particular, as an individual??

xxx
hiper2009 Posted - 18/12/2009 : 22:19:09
Nice gang you got there
Sara3502 Posted - 18/12/2009 : 22:11:18
What phase is Rodney?
hillzi Posted - 18/12/2009 : 15:40:15
Someone likes only fool's.

cool little gang you got there.
Kellog Posted - 18/12/2009 : 03:48:29
So glad to see all your snakes doing so well...they do grow up fast. Trigger is still my favourite, followed by Boicie and Rodney!!

Glad your OH got what he wanted for Christmas....also glad he has been bitten twice by Oz!!

xxx
n/a Posted - 17/12/2009 : 16:19:53
Im so, so sorry for you loss- but the rest of your clan are looking very well indeed!
:)
xXx
HannahB Posted - 17/12/2009 : 15:25:25
am really sorry you lost her.. such a mean woman to do that to you
Nuttyasha Posted - 17/12/2009 : 08:08:37
No there was no luck HannahB I have just chosen to believe that she is no longer here, than to imagine someone else bringing up one of my snakes, especially Marlene as she was the first hatchling that i purchased for myself.. I have been back to the shop and they are being great. They couldn't do enough for us. The police were no help as I willingly gave the person the snake to feed. I have now decided i shall never trust another person to take my babies from their home I would rather deal with them myself than to risk losing another.
Thank you for the advice you gave on the matter along with everyone else's it was greatly appreciated xx
HannahB Posted - 17/12/2009 : 07:50:31
aw gorgeous pics
i love Del and Trigger!
and nice royal - he will be lovely when hes settled down

Sorry about Marlene, was there no luck with tracking the woman down?
RIP Marlene x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000