The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Here is a few more pics of my hatchling corn snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 11/12/2009 : 08:42:08
Below is a few more pics of my hatchlings that i took last night..

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 12/12/2009 : 12:01:28
Thanx. They are adorable.. And very friendly once there in your hand they move all over and will happily stay out. One after bout 30mins points nose towards faun. but the otheris total opposite.. An i noticed that since ive handled them more they do come out more at night and chill on the bushes.. Yeah i have removed the hides to get them out. They both have water bowl, 2 hides one at warm and cold end as well as a plastic bush in each faun.. I cant wait til they are in bigger vivs so i can decorate it more nicely like my lizards as very limited with such a small space etc.. Today is the first time i will have fed them too...
Kellog Posted - 12/12/2009 : 05:08:34
They look so small! Have only had Kellog as an adult so have never handled anything so small. Such beautiful tiny markings as well!

xxx
reptiledanny Posted - 11/12/2009 : 20:28:59
they are really lovely and so small. little babies. ahhhh. very very very cute. i want them. if you wake up 2morow and find a broken window and 2 missing baby corns it wouldn't be me but i may have aquired to new corns.
HannahB Posted - 11/12/2009 : 20:13:18
aw cute
have you taken hides out of the fauns to find them? was thinking it looks a bit empty thats all
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 11/12/2009 : 10:49:32
Aww so tiny and cute

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000