The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 a couple of ginger while she was out tonight :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Twi Posted - 09/12/2009 : 17:21:46
She kept trying to crawl up the back of the couch towards the radiator, but i kept stopping her incase she burned herself.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 10/12/2009 : 03:21:17
Ginger is looking great! I know size isnt necessarily an indicator of age, but to give you a rough idea Kellog is just over 4' and is nearly 4 and a half years old, weights just over 700g. Hopefully that can give you some idea of Ginger's age.

They do tend to poo when you get them out as the activity encourages it. I prefer it that way than having to clean it out of the viv. You just have to learn to look for the signs - them going very still, tail going up at an odd angle, vent appearing....then position doubled over kitchen roll and be ready to catch!

xxx
HannahB Posted - 09/12/2009 : 19:05:04
ginger is really nice - lovely pics
lmfastcars Posted - 09/12/2009 : 18:26:36
aww bless how cool is that snake
Twi Posted - 09/12/2009 : 18:16:32
nuuu my little teddybear snake o: lol shes great, couldnt have asked for a better snake :) Shes taken to pooping on my mum when she handles her though lol
reptiledanny Posted - 09/12/2009 : 18:14:29
she really is awsome. she is so cute. i want i want
Twi Posted - 09/12/2009 : 17:53:21
I have n idea, i've had her roughly 4 months now I think, I could tell you how long she is not how old lol shes 4 foot 5 inches. but she was given to the pet shop i bought her off cause she used to attack her previous owners, he later found out that was bcause they used to pick her up with the tweezers they used to feed her with and she was really a big softy when handled properly. But we don't know her age.
n/a Posted - 09/12/2009 : 17:47:35
SHE'S cute, how old is she now?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000