The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Favourite morphs?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 23/11/2009 : 16:35:53
i now i made a post like this only a few weeks ago but it was best morphs, and everyone wanted the most expensive morph, wat is your favourite morph, and wat morphs do you own. i also don't won't people just saying wat they like, i want pics here people, thats why it is in the photo section. pics and your views, then moree pics of your corn morphs!
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 25/11/2009 : 23:10:33
the most common wild type = normal
carolina = fancy name for people who don't like calling their normals normal
okeetee = locality wild type
miami = locality wild type

anything with mutated genes to alter the colours/pattern/size/etc/etc from the wild types/localities = a morph

;)
hillzi Posted - 25/11/2009 : 22:02:42
I stand corrected.

devilsmistress Posted - 25/11/2009 : 21:45:24
Morph = change so Wild types in my book are NOT a morph!!
n/a Posted - 25/11/2009 : 21:39:44
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

they are technically the wild morph of corn snake.

They may be wild TYPE, but they are certainly not morphs.

Kinda like boas, pythons and other snakes have localities, they are naturally occurring and not a man made morph. It is just that the area they have come from has made them look slightly different... it is, however their natural form and cannot be defined as a morph.
n/a Posted - 25/11/2009 : 21:06:11
Pewter is my Fave colour/morph! Really Beautiful!
hillzi Posted - 25/11/2009 : 21:01:15
they are technically the wild morph of corn snake.

Pewter for me! http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/pewter/
edit:/ linky. dont think anyones got one on here have they?
reptiledanny Posted - 25/11/2009 : 19:48:33
ahah. lol. i now at you mean. normals and wild ones are not morphs
n/a Posted - 25/11/2009 : 17:31:59
Well, seeing as Carolinas, Miamis and Okeetees are not morphs i cannot pick any of those... so i will pick Amel.

n/a Posted - 25/11/2009 : 10:24:45
fav morphs for me are snows,reverse okeetees and candycanes
SexyBear77 Posted - 25/11/2009 : 10:20:22
Fave morph?

Hmm, I do quite want either a miami or okeetee (I know these arent technically morphs but I wanted to join in)

Tough I of course like ghosts and amels!
HannahB Posted - 23/11/2009 : 20:23:40
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

omg, you have 16 corns, you lucky !$?*. you are so lucky, im only alowd to get another corn next year and then parenst say no more. i hope i can puch them round to another one after that but.

21 corns, 2 glades rats and 2 milks, Its a lot of hard work, and will be even harder come the end of breeding season when theres a bazillion eggs hatching out

but you love it eeji

my fave morph...hmm either caro or amel as they were the first morphs me and luke got so they are pretty special
eeji Posted - 23/11/2009 : 20:02:42
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

omg, you have 16 corns, you lucky !$?*. you are so lucky, im only alowd to get another corn next year and then parenst say no more. i hope i can puch them round to another one after that but.

21 corns, 2 glades rats and 2 milks, Its a lot of hard work, and will be even harder come the end of breeding season when theres a bazillion eggs hatching out
zandefloss Posted - 23/11/2009 : 19:44:40
my snake :D
reptiledanny Posted - 23/11/2009 : 18:52:39
i agree with you there, mother nature did do a good job for once before us stupid meddling humans came in and made more
Tizzy Posted - 23/11/2009 : 17:47:53
I think carolinas are one of my fave, mother nature had it right long before we started messing about with them

See look how hansome Romeo is.

reptiledanny Posted - 23/11/2009 : 17:45:24
eeji Posted - 23/11/2009 : 17:01:09
the morphs i have are in my siggy, but favourite is probably amel stripe or fire stripe
reptiledanny Posted - 23/11/2009 : 16:56:51
here is mine,

my favourite morph at the moment being an amle stripe and a hypo stripe. i really just love the stripes. i laso love the ghost stripe. not that i am being biased. here are some of them.
amel stripe-

hypo stripe

ghost stripe

this monty, my only corn so far, i repeat, so far. i am hoping to get one of the stripes above next year.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000