The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 new snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 18/11/2009 : 19:33:23
i want a new corn. it is the wrong time of the year though. i really want one now, an amel stripe but no one is selling any at the moment. it is so anoying, i want one now. im so impatient. i now there are already other posts on the photos section so plz don't point this out but can you people post pics of your stripe corns. it will make me feel every so slightly better but then i will get jelous. oh well. if anyone nows of anybody selling any striped baby corns at the mo near manchester let me now. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 22/11/2009 : 20:48:31
yes it's true about the stripes, nothing else is good enough now until i get one, really an amel stripe. i had had my on two corns from hissnhers as you might of heard, one of them being a stripe, both being and amel, one normal and other stripe but unfortunatly i ot some bad news today and the normal had sadly past away.. hope the stripe makes it though
reptiledanny Posted - 22/11/2009 : 20:46:27
go on iansvivarium and see the difference there. i think that butters are more yellow that amels but i see wat you mean. someone else had a question a bit like this and every one thought it was an amel but some people thought it was a butter as it was really light and slightly yellow.
zandefloss Posted - 22/11/2009 : 20:24:16
Thankyou! I know what you mean about the stripes, as soon as I saw they existed then I wanted one and no other would do! Just a question though, how can you tell the difference between an amel and a butter stripe? Mine is amel and Hannahs is Butter and I can't see a difference! Could anyone enlighten me?

zan x
reptiledanny Posted - 20/11/2009 : 07:13:49
spaghetti is lovely, ahhhh, just can't wait to get my own. awwwwww. ahhhhhhhhhh
zandefloss Posted - 19/11/2009 : 23:28:39

I LUV MY STRIPEY SNAKEY!

zan x
reptiledanny Posted - 19/11/2009 : 20:02:02
i understand, its the same for me, anybody tries to take my baby and there dead. love the beer and hangover one.
HannahB Posted - 19/11/2009 : 11:31:45
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

hannah you can share with me if you want

Sorry Reptiledanny....asking Hannah to share Aura and Edison is like trying to seperate bangers & mash, strawberries & cream, fish & chips, beer & hangover.....a snake from its mouse!!! You get what I am trying to say!!

xxx

i am definatly remembering those!!

sorry danny but they are my babies..but il put some more recent pics up of them soon,those ones are a little old
Kellog Posted - 19/11/2009 : 10:02:08
quote:

Sorry Reptiledanny....asking Hannah to share Aura and Edison is like trying to seperate bangers & mash, strawberries & cream, fish & chips, beer & hangover.....a snake from its mouse!!! You get what I am trying to say!!

xxx
reptiledanny Posted - 19/11/2009 : 07:55:47
hiper2009 Posted - 19/11/2009 : 02:19:44
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

these are my stripes..yes im greedy i have two

Aura, my butter stripe, the non feeder

and Edison, my Lavender Stripe

£100 for a normal stripe is a bit pricey but i paid a lot more for both of mine..

They are beautiful Hannah
HannahB Posted - 18/11/2009 : 21:55:59
these are my stripes..yes im greedy i have two

Aura, my butter stripe, the non feeder

and Edison, my Lavender Stripe

£100 for a normal stripe is a bit pricey but i paid a lot more for both of mine..
hillzi Posted - 18/11/2009 : 21:43:35
Thats funny, my local shops wouldn't let me do work experience there, due to health and safety reasons. I was gutted, lucky you though mate!

Yeah, grab a sneaky pic and post it.
hiper2009 Posted - 18/11/2009 : 21:30:27
quote:

ye, i have been to viper and vine, it's my local, doin work expierence there next week. they do still have the stripe but it is an uknown morph stripe and is 85 quid, it looks just like a normal stripe, for 85. . i will maybe look at the others, was really wanting and amel stripe!

Go there and take a pic of the stripe you seen and post it on here and some of the experts can tell you what morph it is
reptiledanny Posted - 18/11/2009 : 20:21:14
ye, i have been to viper and vine, it's my local, doin work expierence there next week. they do still have the stripe but it is an uknown morph stripe and is 85 quid, it looks just like a normal stripe, for 85. . i will maybe look at the others, was really wanting and amel stripe!
n/a Posted - 18/11/2009 : 20:11:26
Hi!
Viper and Vine in Prestwich have lots of young corns, I did see a stripe the last time I was there but that was last week lol! Cascade in Bury also have young corns and are selling a beautiful snow stripe, I so want it but its £100!!!! Also Britains aquatic superstore in Bolton have some very small corns, like little shoe laces but no stripes at the moment. Hope this helps

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000