The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Finally - A couple of close ups of Elijah

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LittleMick Posted - 14/11/2009 : 01:10:19
I FINALLY got a close up of Elijah. I take him out his faun every day except the 2 day post feed, the first few times he tries darting off so I haven't had a chance to get any close ups. But today I am well happy as he seems to be settling down now. He is a lot calmer, slowly slithering around my fingers as if they were just part of the decor, lol. He even curled his tail around my wrist and fingers which tells me he is alot comfy now. Out of all the shots I didn't think I got any good ones, but after looking at them, I managed to get a couple.

Enjoy

And my best and fave one

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 17/11/2009 : 14:02:53
Beautiful

LittleMick Posted - 15/11/2009 : 01:47:52
Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm glad he has got such a good response. I think the imaes exagerate his actually now that I look at them. When ever I take photos in my room they seem to come out with ornage or yellow. It was the asme with my fish. I think I may have to take them into Photoshop and colour correct them. Although in reality his yellow and ornage do show through, I just don't think they are as brght as the images show.

I also tried getting a real close shot of his head but every time I went to take the snap he stretched out trying to examine the camera, lol. Little sod just wouldn't stay still.
Never mind, maybe next time.
SexyBear77 Posted - 14/11/2009 : 19:41:22
Aw he is gorgeous! I too love that shot of his head!
eeji Posted - 14/11/2009 : 17:22:41
loving the intense orange :D
n/a Posted - 14/11/2009 : 16:59:08
i remember when mine was that small i came home "sick" from school so we could go out and get my snake because i just couldnt wait any longer and when i came home to the vivarium to turn it all on ready for my new baby there she was climbing into a vine! she was about 10cm long and could hardly reach the vines from the floor!
gmac Posted - 14/11/2009 : 12:37:03
great pics, and smashing colours, lovely snake
HannahB Posted - 14/11/2009 : 12:00:49
hes lovely,
strange to think my mont was once like that and had barely any orange on him!
neat pics mick
reptiledanny Posted - 14/11/2009 : 09:42:16
ahhhhhhh, he is so cute, love his colours and i agree with you, that second is so adorable. i think a pic to practical reptile keeping.
Kellog Posted - 14/11/2009 : 05:18:33
Fantastic pics Little Mick. They show Elijah off beautifully. I just love his colours! He is so small though....still cant imagine handling something that tiny!

xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000