The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 look what bilbo did for the first time tonight...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bilbo Posted - 11/11/2009 : 20:38:51
feeding time for bilbo and lizzie tonight and bilbo did this for me it was so cool to see and watch..

do you think i should be thinking about moving bilbo up to the next size mouse just by looking at the pics. he dont take long to eat that size fuzz or should i feed him 2 at a time. and what is the next size mouse called???

one of lizzie on her first fuzz...

and not to leave him out young roger chilling on top of he's hide.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bilbo Posted - 14/11/2009 : 21:43:38
weighed all 3 snakes tonight and this is my plan on there feeds for the next 4 weeks untill i weigh them again..

bilbo is 48gs and will stick with regular to large size fuzzies.

lizzie is 25gs will keep her on smaller sized fuzzies.

roger is 19gs will keep him on 2 pinkies for the next 4 feeds..

what do you guys think of the above dose it sound ok????

thanks
Kellog Posted - 12/11/2009 : 04:30:44
Cant help you with the feeding questions Bilbo but they are fantastic pics and Bilbo, in particular, is looking great. So glad he constricted, must have been amazing to watch.

xxx
Bilbo Posted - 11/11/2009 : 22:05:39
what if i was to give him 1 fuzz and one pinkie do yu think that would be better for a bit??? i will weigh him on the 14th and see what he is at. he just looks so much bigger then lizzie and roger and there is only two mouths between them.
HannahB Posted - 11/11/2009 : 22:00:21
how long has bilbo been on that size fuzzy for? he looks fine to me but you could alternate between two one feed and then one the next to see if he is ready for a bigger meal,but make sure for the first few double feeds it may be an idea to have the second one slightly smaller than the first

nice pics
roger looks so cute on top of his hide!
Bilbo Posted - 11/11/2009 : 20:58:51
i weigh him on the 14th of every mouth so i can tell you in 3 days and the bump is not that big and i would say it takes him about 3 or 4 mins to eat it. it took lizzie about 10 mins to eat her one. but it was her first fuzz.
SexyBear77 Posted - 11/11/2009 : 20:51:49
Brilliant pics- I think Bilbo looks ok on that size (but I could be wrong). what does he weigh, how big is the bump after eating and how long does it take him to eat it?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000