The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Some more Kizzy and Ziggy pics (Very Pic heavy!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kizzig Posted - 01/11/2009 : 18:58:02
It's been a while since we've uploaded any pics, so thought we'd upload these! Been a bit snap happy though - be warned!

Right, Kizzy First.

Eating:

Big Smile!

Noseying at the pinkie defrosting mug

Love Is... A Pinkie in my belly...

A Drink after nom noms:

And trying to escape from her faun

Now for Ziggy:

Pre Strike:

Tongue Shot!

Eating:

Big Smile!

And out on a nosey!

That's just a small selection of the pics we've taken recently...Got a bit snap happy, hopefully practicing for when we have a better camera!

May have to sort an album for sharing...
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kizzig Posted - 03/11/2009 : 13:09:05
quote:
Originally posted by eeji
i love kizzys pattern, its perfect nearly all the way to her tail tip :)

quote:
Originally posted by Hiper2009
Fantasic Pics and a lovely pattern also i have the same plastic tank thing as you that i keep Whisky in haha

Thanks guys! We can't wait to see what their markings are like when they're fully grown! Think we'll definately get some more motleys in future!

The plastic fauns are the perfect size for hatchies, and the bonus is: When we get two full size viv's, there will be two empty fauns for more hatchlings - Yay! (As if we needed an excuse for more snakeys lol! )
hiper2009 Posted - 02/11/2009 : 22:18:02
Fantasic Pics and a lovely pattern also i have the same plastic tank thing as you that i keep Whisky in haha
eeji Posted - 02/11/2009 : 19:11:28
i love kizzys pattern, its perfect nearly all the way to her tail tip :)
kizzig Posted - 02/11/2009 : 12:02:43
Thanks Kellog! We've got so many pictures of them now!
They've been doing really well, but we had a regurge from Ziggy yesterday... It stinks! Think he's just going into shed, so we're not to worried about the regurge at the moment. Looks like he's digested one pinkie and poo'd, but regurged the other... However, if he does it again, we'll be straight to the vet with him. Kizzy had two pinkies for the first time the other day with no problems - can't believe how big they're getting!
Kellog Posted - 02/11/2009 : 03:34:06
Great pics Kizzig...you know we always want more and more..... Ziggy and Kizzig look as though they are doing really well and it is always great seeing the little ones eating.

xxx
kizzig Posted - 01/11/2009 : 19:41:09
quote:
Originally posted by Damien205

Lovely colours and great pattern!
Some nice close ups too. What ages/size is your snake? Is that a flat medium faun? My Elvis does the exact same thing attaching himself to the top flap in an attempt to get out!

Thank's Damien! They're about 4 months old, and they're in the large flat faunarium (18"). Kizzy has only just figured it out and she's the smaller of the two, at approx 17". Don't think she's figured out that the lid slides yet though, thankfully! We'll have to keep an eye on her to make sure...
n/a Posted - 01/11/2009 : 19:36:12
Lovely colours and great pattern!
Some nice close ups too. What ages/size is your snake? Is that a flat medium faun? My Elvis does the exact same thing attaching himself to the top flap in an attempt to get out!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000