The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 I finally got new camera so here she is :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Twi Posted - 31/10/2009 : 13:36:51
Boyfriend bought me a new camera as early birthday present today
So here's some pictures of Ging

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Twi Posted - 11/11/2009 : 09:46:22
lol I got morning sickness 3 weeks before I could take a test (I ended up taking one of those one you can take 6 days early just to find out earlier XD) It's been evil I'venever been good with throwing up I turn into a big blubbering mess, course I tend to do it so hard I burst blood vessels in my throat and see stars so I dont blame me haha.
I an't touch ginger, I tried ginger tea, ginger biscuits and ginger beer all of which tasted so strong to me they just came back up :(
As for Ging I'm sure I can get some more piccies soon. Waiting for her shedding grumpyness to pass.
Kellog Posted - 10/11/2009 : 03:48:47
Actually I found that nibbling ginger biscuits helped with my morning sickness!

xxx
HannahB Posted - 09/11/2009 : 19:49:21
shes lovely - more piccies will be wanted!

my best mate is about to pop with her first baby - im going to be an aunty to baby Kaden (if she keeps that name lol) when he arrives hopefully in the next 2 weeks however she had morning sickness until about 5months into it and she found out at 5weeks bless her! hope it stops for you soon
reptiledanny Posted - 01/11/2009 : 13:43:35
congrats i think is in order, and ginger is lovely. nice snake. as kellog said, she is comfertable enough to hide in the open.
Twi Posted - 01/11/2009 : 08:28:26
lol yeah if only it really was a stork who brought the baby though haha.
Kellog Posted - 01/11/2009 : 04:20:37
Love your pregnancy countdown in your sig! Glad to hear you are coming out of the morning sickness phase....it is horrible. Ginger is looking good and its nice she feels safe enough and comfortable enough to lie out in the open like that instead of hiding.

xxx
Twi Posted - 31/10/2009 : 13:59:59
Thanks ^^
o.o She's taken to lying in that corner rather than in her hides but I guess its just where she likes to be lol

Thanks, been sick since week one but actually managing to eat now. So morning sickness is easing off I hope *finds some wood to touch real quick*
kizzig Posted - 31/10/2009 : 13:38:10
Great pics of Ginger! And congratulations on your pregnancy!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000