The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 my gorgeous baby corn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 28/10/2009 : 15:21:49
this is my gorgeous baby boy corn called monty. he is about a year old. got him last november 30th and we think he was about june july born.

i love the yellow that runs down the side.

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 14/11/2009 : 23:35:24
nice pics looking good :)
HannahB Posted - 09/11/2009 : 19:52:16
some of the more experienced owners on here breed, im looking to put libs and edison together in 3years time - will get lavs, maybe some hypos and possibly if im uber lucky a hypo stripe lav but dont think i will.. also thinking of putting aura and ed together - ed's going to be a lucky boy!! as they are both stripes so should get stripes of some description
SexyBear77 Posted - 30/10/2009 : 16:40:14
not yet, giving it my first go in the spring.
reptiledanny Posted - 29/10/2009 : 21:51:35
do any of you guys breed corn snakes
SexyBear77 Posted - 29/10/2009 : 19:24:47
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

is it possible that monty could be a pastel. he has that yellow side that pastels have. if you look at this site and look at the pastel ppictures you can see the yellow.
http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/pastel/
also i now this is a bit off topic but what could you breed to a ghost to get another morph, as in if you breed an Amelanistic and a Caramel you may get butters. what can you do this with a ghost if it is possible.

I'd say its a ghost, nearly all of them have yellow sides
reptiledanny Posted - 29/10/2009 : 10:58:53
is it possible that monty could be a pastel. he has that yellow side that pastels have. if you look at this site and look at the pastel ppictures you can see the yellow.
http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/pastel/
also i now this is a bit off topic but what could you breed to a ghost to get another morph, as in if you breed an Amelanistic and a Caramel you may get butters. what can you do this with a ghost if it is possible.
reptiledanny Posted - 29/10/2009 : 08:05:15
bill is lovely. is he a snow or a blizzard. you can't really see much pink in him at the moment but i can imagine how pink he is.
n/a Posted - 29/10/2009 : 04:59:24
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

post your pics of your corns and we can all see each others. i love corn snakes and want everyone to show theres off

My only halfway decent picture of Bill so far. It overcorrected the lighting, so you can't see how pink he is, but you can see his face.
Kellog Posted - 29/10/2009 : 04:28:05
Not that I am biased or anything.....but Monty is gorgeous!!! Checkout Kellog's pics if you want to see a grown up ghost! xxx
reptiledanny Posted - 28/10/2009 : 17:51:55
post your pics of your corns and we can all see each others. i love corn snakes and want everyone to show theres off
alex09 Posted - 28/10/2009 : 17:23:24
hi, he is so cute i wont himmm
reptiledanny Posted - 28/10/2009 : 17:05:37
thanks, i love him too, my first corn and first reptile, can you guys all post pics of your corns as i love to see all the different morphs and corns.
gmac Posted - 28/10/2009 : 16:33:36
lovely wee ghostie, and cool pics
reptiledanny Posted - 28/10/2009 : 15:52:28
hes a ghost, looks a bit like an annery but hes a ghost.
HannahB Posted - 28/10/2009 : 15:22:48
ooh hes lovely
is he an anery or a ghost?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000