The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 My new snake :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 20/10/2009 : 23:31:50
Here's the Ghost Motley female I'm collecting tomorrow. No name yet, that's the kids job. Isn't she a cutie?

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 22/10/2009 : 11:15:04
The motley was £30 and they're 2 and a half months old.
Kellog Posted - 22/10/2009 : 02:48:01
quote:
Originally posted by bbsmog

Breeder had a ghost stripe, more motleys and some straight forward Ghosts if you're interested Kellog. Is it space or pennies that's the issue? Cos the price is VERY reasonable. Drop me an email if you'd like to know a bit more, I could possibly deliver to you depending on where you are. Breeder is in Hgh Wycombe.

Would be interested but pennies are the issue. How old are they? I'm junction 8 on M25, Reigate.

xxx
n/a Posted - 22/10/2009 : 00:45:16
quote:
Originally posted by Dazzetski

Thanks mate, my 6 year old neice named her, love your daughter's name, I bet she lives up to it

Lol...she's actually a little wotsit (there are ruder words I could have used ) but even when she's being awful she has a certain twinkle in her eye which means she gets away with murder! She's only 4 so I'm hoping she'll improve with age. This is probably over-optimism as my eldest is 11 and she's still a little wotsit
Dazzetski Posted - 22/10/2009 : 00:36:11
quote:
Originally posted by bbsmog

Aww, thanks guys. Gotta say I'm totally chuffed. Corn snakes are addictive, aren't they?

Btw, Dazzetski, I love the name of your Snow. One of my daughters is called Sparkle-Daisy. (that really is her name )

Thanks mate, my 6 year old neice named her, love your daughter's name, I bet she lives up to it
n/a Posted - 21/10/2009 : 22:59:16
Breeder had a ghost stripe, more motleys and some straight forward Ghosts if you're interested Kellog. Is it space or pennies that's the issue? Cos the price is VERY reasonable. Drop me an email if you'd like to know a bit more, I could possibly deliver to you depending on where you are. Breeder is in Hgh Wycombe.
Kellog Posted - 21/10/2009 : 22:23:51
*says with big sigh* What a beautiful snake! You are so lucky! xxx
n/a Posted - 21/10/2009 : 14:31:54
gorg snake i love ghosts. well done
SexyBear77 Posted - 21/10/2009 : 09:11:43
aw how gorgeous!
HannahB Posted - 21/10/2009 : 06:14:48
ooooh pretty

am still kicking myself for not getting the ghost vanishing stripe at donny... argh! lol
lucifer Posted - 21/10/2009 : 01:21:57
Nice corn bbsmog.
A Ghost Motley is on my to buy list
n/a Posted - 21/10/2009 : 00:44:50
Aww, thanks guys. Gotta say I'm totally chuffed. Corn snakes are addictive, aren't they?

Btw, Dazzetski, I love the name of your Snow. One of my daughters is called Sparkle-Daisy. (that really is her name )
Dazzetski Posted - 21/10/2009 : 00:18:27
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous........................nearly as nice as go faster lol
gmac Posted - 20/10/2009 : 23:54:23
yes she is a wee stoater (scots for gorgoeous, just in case), but to be expected she's a ghost.
great choice
Bilbo Posted - 20/10/2009 : 23:40:19
very very nice. very happy that you have sorted out a new snake in the end...

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000