The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 new pics of my little escape artist!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 14/09/2009 : 13:04:45
Hey guys, thought id post some new pics of my naughty little Riff Raff. I'm so happy to have her back. I'm getting a little snap happy! she's looking perfectly healthy and happy and doesn't seem to be at all phased by her week in the wilderness! So it's all had a happy ending

Mmmmm pinky!

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 15/09/2009 : 22:48:13
No problem Con...am always here for anyone who needs support - cant say I have the experience to give advice but I can try and be there when someone is suffering - which you definitely were. I could never know what you went through, cos Kellog has not got out so far, but I do love my snake and know you do too. Glad you never gave up on her and you gained Magenta as well! Perfect ending! xxx
n/a Posted - 15/09/2009 : 15:21:42
And Kellog, you were ace when i lost her. thanks for all the support you gave me. it was nice to know there was someone else out there who was genuinely concerned. you're kind words were greatly appreciated :) xx
n/a Posted - 15/09/2009 : 15:19:56
Yeah i LOVE the pics of her escaping from the box, kind of sums her up at the moment. very naughty little snake. but i love her to pieces. its so unbelievably nice having her back. i cant take my eyes off he now though lol.
Kellog Posted - 14/09/2009 : 22:11:31
You dont know what a relief it is seeing those pics!! I never realised how worried I could get about another forum members snake!! Pathetic arent I! Love the pics....and the one's of him peeking out of the hole in the box sort of defines him, doesnt it! xxx
SexyBear77 Posted - 14/09/2009 : 20:26:19
aw, bet your glad to have her back!
HannahB Posted - 14/09/2009 : 19:28:18
great pics
i love the first one of her poking her head through the box..so cheeky!!
you must be so relieved to have her back
lee2308 Posted - 14/09/2009 : 19:03:07
looking good,great pics
n/a Posted - 14/09/2009 : 18:38:52
Cheers mate. she wolfs them pinkies down. She's a right little predator. Lol did your snake change name?
hiper2009 Posted - 14/09/2009 : 14:52:45
Awww she is adorable i can see it has enjoyed its feed nom nom nom
n/a Posted - 14/09/2009 : 13:10:16
And finally, proof that she is quite the escape artist. This was taken before she escaped. This was the box i had her in whilst i was traveling with her. The air holes were tiny but she managed to squeeze her head through until the hole was big enough to fit her whole body through. Lol a very tiresome game. As soon as i would put her back she's be straight back out again. Lol she's a naughty one!

n/a Posted - 14/09/2009 : 13:07:02
Back in her cosy little home and having a explore on my bed.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000