The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Cinco's Arrived!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 10/09/2009 : 20:12:48
Yay, my new baby moved in last night. He's settling in wonderfully and the family's nuts about him (the girls even kissed the faunarium when they went to bed tonight!!!).

I'm going to attempt to upload some pics now....bare with me!!

moved from Intros to Photos by GP
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KITTYCAT Posted - 12/09/2009 : 02:34:42
welcome hope you enjoy the forum!
n/a Posted - 12/09/2009 : 02:10:25
Thanks all for the welcomes. This is a great site, MUCH friendlier than others I have visited
Kellog Posted - 11/09/2009 : 21:08:36
Addicted already and you havent even had Cinco for 2 days! Beautiful snake, by the way. xxx
lee2308 Posted - 11/09/2009 : 13:21:52
very nice and congrats
SexyBear77 Posted - 11/09/2009 : 11:15:01
aw he's gorgeous- and yes, reps are addictive! (wants a python, about 10 more corns, bearded dragons, BTS, and a leopard gecko...)
n/a Posted - 11/09/2009 : 09:34:43
well done on your new addition
n/a Posted - 10/09/2009 : 23:15:55
Sorry I put the pics in the wrong forum. Thanks for fixing it GingerPony.

Cinco's actually far more active than I was expecting him to be at this stage. I guess I assumed that with moving in with us yesterday, new faunarium etc he'd be hiding or, at the very least, more 'still' than he is!! I need a veteran to reassure me that it's normal......Please :)

He'd have been due a feed today if we hadn't have brought him home so maybe he's hungry? The worrier in me wants to cave and feed him now but the rationalist in me knows it's a no-no! All I want to do is get him out and spend some time with him but apart from a brief photo session before we put him in his faunarium, I've not touched him. I honestly didn't think I had that kind of self-restraint in me!!!

I'm so excited about having him but (stop me if this sound familiar) I went to the rep shop today to get pinkies and I've seen a Beardy, a Blue Gliding Tree Frog and at least 2 other Corns that I want to bring home right now. Talk about running before you can walk!! It wasn't self restaint that stopped me this time - just a seriously tiny bank account!!
Remmy Posted - 10/09/2009 : 22:01:42
Congrats, nice looking snake
n/a Posted - 10/09/2009 : 20:36:02
congrats.i just joined the forum today and i have seen so many pics of young corns that want another one,or two or thr.. ok lets not get carried away.congrats on ur new addition
HannahB Posted - 10/09/2009 : 20:35:16
aww so cute!
n/a Posted - 10/09/2009 : 20:30:32
LMAO....okay that went wrong. One more try and then I'll have to wait for my OH to get home.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000