The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 hatchling home

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 24/08/2009 : 21:02:12
hi,
got the home sorted out, still waiting for the heat strip, stat and thermometer still. just wanted to know if this looks ok, it just seems a little bit small to me but this will be my first snake so im not sure. its a exo terra medium breeding box 11.8 x 7.7 x 5.7 inches.

thanks
mark

hope this works
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 25/08/2009 : 18:02:59
looks good to me

...if you cut the tubes in half, it will make it easier for you to get the snake out, because if they don't want to come out of the tube then they will hold themselves in
SexyBear77 Posted - 25/08/2009 : 07:32:23
looks a good size, but would cover the sides or pack it out more to make snakey more secure!
n/a Posted - 25/08/2009 : 00:07:01
looks good to me u may want to put something on the sides or the back they like it dark maybe print something off on computer and laminate it so its easy to clean.
Tizzy Posted - 24/08/2009 : 21:42:52
Size wise it's perfect for a hatchling, you may need to thin out the aspen abit to get the temps right but you won't know really untill you set up the heatmat and stat. You can go as mad as you like filling the viv with vines and plants but this is a good basic set up to get started with, pretty much what i'm flogging with my hatchlings at the moment.
lee2308 Posted - 24/08/2009 : 21:40:28
look ok,could fold one end of the tube to make it nice and dark in there,maybe a few more tubes too as they love tubes,just to fill it a bit.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000