The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Feeding Time for Sid and Tango ( Picture Heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Stumpy Posted - 08/08/2009 : 20:18:40
Sid and Tango feeding

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lucifer Posted - 11/08/2009 : 14:23:33
Each to their own.
Do you wash them or anything in case they are carrying mites or any other nasties?
SexyBear77 Posted - 10/08/2009 : 18:07:59
love the fact you are experimenting with your precious snakes... if they kept biting you, what did you think they may do to your snakes?
Stumpy Posted - 10/08/2009 : 15:35:47
Normally they are fed dead, These two were live fed.
The cage has a shelf and the mouse was on that with the snake introduced from above it is just that it fell off the shelf.
The second one was on the main floor of the cage.
As I collected these from work I did not get a chance to kill them , Vicious things kept biting me.
It was an experiment to see the reactions of the snakes. The next ones will be dead as they are easier to transport in a bag than a box.
Kellog Posted - 10/08/2009 : 02:54:59
Also, can't tell by the pics, do you put snake in cage with mouse or not - all pics look like they are hanging down into cage. Must admit that I dont like idea of live feeds. I'm fine dealing with dead mice but would be squemish seeing the actual kill, but, more importantly, I would be scared of my snake getting scratched/bitten/injured. Has that ever happened with yours? xxx
Kehhlyr Posted - 10/08/2009 : 02:05:45
Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason you live fed??
Stumpy Posted - 09/08/2009 : 16:23:43
I tried to edit the post when I realized what had happened but it would not let me, If a mod could change it then my thanks.
Both were live, that was Tangos first kill, he did actually do a better job than Sid.
hillzi Posted - 08/08/2009 : 21:52:30
I thought that HannahB, theres faeces in that orange lid and looks dusty..

cool snake though
HannahB Posted - 08/08/2009 : 21:39:47
nice pics
might be better if you put them under eachother tho as i kept thinkin only one pic was loading lol
does the second snake get live food? cause it looks like it was in the middle of a poop when he died!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000