The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Pictures of champagne !!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 02/08/2009 : 18:59:15

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lucifer Posted - 04/08/2009 : 21:25:39
quote:
Originally posted by Brookestar

i agree hannah especially with cherries in the glass

Its all about strawberry champagne
Brookestar Posted - 04/08/2009 : 21:17:02
i agree hannah especially with cherries in the glass
HannahB Posted - 04/08/2009 : 20:48:18
champagne is lovely
Kellog Posted - 03/08/2009 : 20:57:55
He is gorgeous and suits his name. When I first got Kellog I was shocked by how fast and strong he was. Make sure you know all the places where he could disappear into and block them up or keep well away. You certainly dont want him getting under settees and then up into fabric, or behind big furniture. Had a scare with Kellog when he slid round corner of chest of drawers and I didnt realise that it was hollow underneath, so underneath he went - not really a problem but sofa against it and didnt want him to get under that. Spent 20mins on hands and knees trying to hold him (without pulling) but all I landed up with was carpet burns on my elbows. Couldnt reach phone for help! In the end drastic action - stretched my legs to flip as mainy cusions near to me as possible, still holding last third of him and rapidly weakening (me not him!). Suddenly let him go and he disappeared under drawers. I hastily stuffed cusions against back of drawers and therefore blocked off access to sofa. Grabbed phone, in tears rang OH and as I walked round to check other side of drawers there he was, happily sliding out a gap in the cusions to the front of the drawers!!!! (Cant believe I just told that story!!) Just handle him slow and steady, short periods, maybe just you rather than any other contact - give him time to settle and get to know you. xxx
hiper2009 Posted - 03/08/2009 : 13:31:08
quote:
Originally posted by lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:
Originally posted by eggy22

great pics, lovely corn!

Thx hes so lush i need him to be calm when i handle him hes super hyper like hes been on drugs or some thing he seems like he just wants to get away from me and i cant even put him down on the floor or bed bcos he trys to escape and he is super fast for a big snake any one got any tips for me please i could do with it

Mine always gets a bit hyper when its getting hungry (looking for pray).
Just keep handling him and over time he will become accustomed to you and its surroundings, it could take a week it could take a year just keep handling

But he tryed to bite my brother i have no idea why and he is fast for a big snake he sure can move
lucifer Posted - 03/08/2009 : 10:41:33
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:

great pics, lovely corn!

Thx hes so lush i need him to be calm when i handle him hes super hyper like hes been on drugs or some thing he seems like he just wants to get away from me and i cant even put him down on the floor or bed bcos he trys to escape and he is super fast for a big snake any one got any tips for me please i could do with it

Mine always gets a bit hyper when its getting hungry (looking for pray).
Just keep handling him and over time he will become accustomed to you and its surroundings, it could take a week it could take a year just keep handling
hiper2009 Posted - 03/08/2009 : 01:24:33
quote:

great pics, lovely corn!

n/a Posted - 02/08/2009 : 21:17:30
great pics, lovely corn!
hiper2009 Posted - 02/08/2009 : 20:40:17
quote:
Originally posted by Remmy

Nice pics hiper

Thanks
Remmy Posted - 02/08/2009 : 20:15:56
Nice pics hiper
Brookestar Posted - 02/08/2009 : 20:06:42
like there nothin in with your corn
hiper2009 Posted - 02/08/2009 : 19:55:26