The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 I've Officially Joined The Club!! XD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AcidicAngel Posted - 16/11/2013 : 23:43:52
Oh and I fed the babies tonight
Sorry if the pictures are oddly sized!

Well, this was partially(fully!) my fault.... Miss Pandora decided my pinky would make a wonderful meal! She even drew blood at her tiny size!!!!

Firstly! I got them upgraded to two Fauns with loads of toilet roll tbes for hiding lol.
The three pics were taken on my phone then it died So the following bite pics and Pandora feeding pics(no Vlad as he was too busy trying to hide his) were taken on my phone.

Pandora.

Vladimir.

Both from above. Excuse the clutter in the form of statues below.

Pandora's funny eating position... ON the Stat probe XD

The bite pics Sorry they are so blurry, will get new batteries for the cam tomorrow and see if there are any left over wounds to picture.

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AcidicAngel Posted - 21/11/2013 : 01:42:01
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by AcidicAngel

It normally is laying flat against the bottom but I pulled it up while she ate as she started taking in substrate(as you can see) while it was laying on the bottom so I had to move it while she ate lol.

Figured you'd know where the probe should be but, being me, I had to check .

Xxx

I totally get it No problem at all lol. I'd have done the same hehe.
Kellog Posted - 20/11/2013 : 09:20:58
quote:
Originally posted by AcidicAngel

It normally is laying flat against the bottom but I pulled it up while she ate as she started taking in substrate(as you can see) while it was laying on the bottom so I had to move it while she ate lol.

Figured you'd know where the probe should be but, being me, I had to check .

Xxx
AcidicAngel Posted - 18/11/2013 : 14:11:24
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Great feeding pics Alishia . And well done for getting the proof of your ordeal, otherwise you couldn't join the 'tagged' club .

A small point, Pandora is hanging on to the stat probe while she eats. With how it's dangling down it isn't reading the temp of the mat and therefore can't control it properly. It needs to be lying down, outside the faun, directly on the mat and with a digital thermometer probe inside the faun directly above where the mat is. Apologies now for if I'm mistaken in what I'm seeing, serious brain fog this morning .
Xxx

Kellog Posted - 18/11/2013 : 12:20:03
Great feeding pics Alishia . And well done for getting the proof of your ordeal, otherwise you couldn't join the 'tagged' club .

A small point, Pandora is hanging on to the stat probe while she eats. With how it's dangling down it isn't reading the temp of the mat and therefore can't control it properly. It needs to be lying down, outside the faun, directly on the mat and with a digital thermometer probe inside the faun directly above where the mat is. Apologies now for if I'm mistaken in what I'm seeing, serious brain fog this morning .

Xxx

coxymk2 Posted - 18/11/2013 : 06:54:42
Great pics have you kept the severed limb for re-attachment lol
AcidicAngel Posted - 17/11/2013 : 23:42:09
Well, seems it was simply because my hand smelt of food last night Just done her water and she came to wrap round my hand and sat there quite happily.
AcidicAngel Posted - 17/11/2013 : 19:12:06
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Cracking pics, oooooooh nasty bite lol

I know Nearly had my hand off! XD
scottishbluebird Posted - 17/11/2013 : 18:44:57
Cracking pics, oooooooh nasty bite lol
AcidicAngel Posted - 17/11/2013 : 17:15:38
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

please now send the usual fee :D

Haha! I wish I could

quote:
Originally posted by lupi lou

fab pics,

Thanks Not that great though, phone camera.

quote:
Originally posted by Vince_the_snake

Wow! I love the feeding pics!

Lol, she's a crazy little snakey.

Well, no batteries for my camera today and only a tiny visible mark that even my cam wouldn't pick up on Promise I'll make sure I have batteries in my cam before feeding next time in case she does it again lol.
smart bunny Posted - 17/11/2013 : 17:13:55
Interesting feeding position! I doubt there will be visible marks tomorrow though lol!!
Vince_the_snake Posted - 17/11/2013 : 16:43:18
Wow! I love the feeding pics!
lupi lou Posted - 17/11/2013 : 16:35:51
fab pics,
gmac Posted - 17/11/2013 : 11:25:50
please now send the usual fee :D
AcidicAngel Posted - 16/11/2013 : 23:45:28
AHHH!!! Coding is all wrong!!!!

Admin, can you edit it and put [ IMG][/IMG ] please? I've put [ URL][/URL ] by accident

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000