The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Midas update and feeding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
twistedmonkey Posted - 13/11/2013 : 19:56:22
Long time since I've posted some pics Midas, he is doing really well, shed last night for the forth time with me and is growing nicely, he's now 46g and is so placid with me

Thought I'd give him a nice clean viv to shed in as he always seems to goes into blue around cleaning time, I'm sure its a sign he was ok when the first thing he did was poop all over his freshly cleaned hide

Finishing his dinner

Looking for more

Can I go hide now please!

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
twistedmonkey Posted - 19/11/2013 : 18:23:14
Lots of fun! not very good at DIY so I hope its pretty simple

Its been a fun six months learning his habits, I'm sure they will change more and more over time
Kellog Posted - 16/11/2013 : 09:54:20
I love the way they suddenly appear whenever there is movement. Always wanting to know what's going on . So glad you sorted out the humidity issue.

And what a Christmas it will be for him! A new viv fully kitted out knowing you . You're going to have so much fun doing it.

Xxx
twistedmonkey Posted - 15/11/2013 : 17:51:31
Thanks everyone

He is such a little sook at times, he's seems to like me rubbing under his neck when he's in the viv and is responding to the sound of my voice and also seems to know when I come home from work his head suddenly pops out the hide

The humidity has settled nicely Judith, the little fan I made works perfectly when needed and its been fluctuating between 40-55 over the past few months, a little lower than the max 55 now its into winter.

I think that will stabilize more once he's in his big boy viv, the air should flow better and the fan hopefully won't be needed, its looking like a nice Christmas pressie for him. I've picked a 4ft (45") viv on swell I'm going to purchase (with lock ) its just the hides, foliage and decorations to make a decision on now
scottishbluebird Posted - 15/11/2013 : 15:44:28
Really pretty
Kellog Posted - 15/11/2013 : 08:29:33
He's grown up so much Kev . Shows how well you're doing with him . Hard to believe you've had him for 6 months now. He's got such beautiful colours.

How's things with the humidity now?

Xxx
smart bunny Posted - 14/11/2013 : 21:27:48
Gorgeous :D
lupi lou Posted - 14/11/2013 : 16:39:16
lovely snake
Vince_the_snake Posted - 13/11/2013 : 21:41:12
Very pretty snake

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000