The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Some babies ;)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SilverWings Posted - 13/11/2013 : 01:20:04
This is Red, female normal, currently a bit blue so not as bright as usual. Look at that heart ^_^

This is Cori, female normal. She's a bit smaller than some of the others as she was a problem feeder for a while but she's a pig now.

Rosie, female amel. She's a fiesty beast and was hard to keep still for the pics. She's a nice light amel, going to have plenty of white on her.

Snicket, male amel. A very orange boy, looks like he'll take after Diego.

Wrinkles, female amel. Another eye hurting orange, she's the brightest one I have left.

And a few bonus shots of Luna. She likes to sit on her tank, just looking out of her cave. It's pretty much a certainty that as soon as you step into the room her nose comes out.

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SilverWings Posted - 15/11/2013 : 09:57:11
Yeah, that's my point lol. I can probably get away with 2 more since they're only little...but the 10 extra babies are a bit over the top XD
Kellog Posted - 15/11/2013 : 08:33:09
It's one reason I couldn't breed my corns, I'd get too attached to the babies and not want to let them go! Sorry you're still having issues with some. Hope you get them feeding normally soon.

I know my brain fog is bad but I'm sure I count more than 3 snakes in your sig .

Xxx
Vince_the_snake Posted - 13/11/2013 : 21:42:28
Great snakes, it's a shame you can't keep them all though!
SilverWings Posted - 13/11/2013 : 19:20:38
Haha, yeah, she hardly ever leaves it. I think she'd be lost without it.
Razee Posted - 13/11/2013 : 18:26:52
Very nice, and all very sweet. Love the two normal hatchies, and Luna, looking out. She's got the same hide, as Bazil - and Bazil loves that cave, it's her favorite hide.
scottishbluebird Posted - 13/11/2013 : 13:33:05
All adorable
SilverWings Posted - 13/11/2013 : 13:09:44
No, none of these are keepers (unfortunately, since they're all just gorgeous). These are just the ones ready to go. I still have 5 others besides, who aren't going anywhere for a while because of feeding issues. If I had the space I'd keep them all but 15 is a few too many for now :/
Kellog Posted - 13/11/2013 : 12:30:56
They are gorgeous and you've got some great pics of them. Are any of them keepers?

Xxx
smart bunny Posted - 13/11/2013 : 09:52:31
Wow, I think that is the best heart I have seen - it's perfect, even has a little black border! Lovely snakes :)
Redware Posted - 13/11/2013 : 08:53:57
Hehe that last one truly is ace!
Snakeysal Posted - 13/11/2013 : 07:19:43
Really gorgeous pics - especially like the last one of Luna.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000