The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Snow motley corn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Virtual Chocolate Posted - 11/11/2013 : 19:22:01
Hello all, this is my new corn snake. She's 3 months old and i've had her two weeks today.
Sorry for the quality on some as i was using my phone and she refused to stay still for a photo

She found my phone very interesting

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Virtual Chocolate Posted - 14/11/2013 : 12:08:35
Thanks for clearing that up smart bunny, she was just sold as stripe/motley snow, no mention of the word het. At least i know what she is now, so thanks agiain
lupi lou Posted - 12/11/2013 : 14:20:57
Such a pretty girl and a lovely name
smart bunny Posted - 12/11/2013 : 12:49:22
Lovely snake and name! If she's got chequers then I'm afraid she's definitely not a motley, but an ordinary snow. Could she have been sold as a snow het motley rather than a snow motley? If she is het then that means any babies she has could possibly be motley if paired with another motley.
Virtual Chocolate Posted - 12/11/2013 : 12:12:37
Thanks everyone, she's great.
And oakleyman18 and Mort13, i'm no good at morphs yet it's just what she was advertised as but if you guys say she isn't a motley then i'll go with that She does have a checkered belly if that helps your diagnosis.
And i've now settled on her name being Lumi, it's Estonian for snow. It gets me brownie points from my wife because she's Estonian
Kellog Posted - 12/11/2013 : 09:55:08
She's so tiny and pinkish white ! What a lovely looking snake and she certainly seems very comfortable exploring you and your phone .

Does she have a name yet?

Xxx
Vince_the_snake Posted - 12/11/2013 : 07:16:47
Awww so sweet!
Mort13 Posted - 11/11/2013 : 20:32:19
Gorgeous little pink baby. I too am not sure on whether its a motley to be honest, but its a cutie nonetheless
oakleyman18 Posted - 11/11/2013 : 19:50:01
Looks beautiful :) However I'm not entirely sure it may be a motley.. It may be easier once she's grown a bit, but I suspect there may be some very faint checkers along the tummy. The top half looks slightly motley like, so I could see the confusion, but the majority of the body looks like normal patterning.

A lovely snakie either way though :) Congrats.
danbaylis35 Posted - 11/11/2013 : 19:22:35
i want it mie rann away :(

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000