The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Couple of the babies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SilverWings Posted - 17/08/2013 : 23:38:52
The last of my hatchies finally shed today, 9 days after hatching, so I present to you number 14; Neo. He's the brightest of the normals so far.

I love their tail ends, very little orange and I love the white and grey. I suppose this will mostly turn orange as they grow older?

One of the others was feeling photogenic, so here is 'Curiouser and Curiouser', or Cori for short. As the name suggests he is one of the most inquisitive of the clutch and loves to nose about as soon as his lid is off.

You can see how much darker he and the others are than Neo. Another thing I've noticed is about 3/4 of my clutch have belly markings like this;

i.e. a block of colour at the throat, then a large gap, then the checkers. I think it's cute ^_^ Scuse the blurry last pic, it's hard getting them to stop dancing long enough for a decent belly pic.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Redware Posted - 19/08/2013 : 09:41:24
They look ace, lots of explorers in that group by the looks of things.
Coal Posted - 19/08/2013 : 08:55:25
D'aww, lovely little babies :)
smart bunny Posted - 19/08/2013 : 07:29:46
Yay they are lovely, and those first too are a lot brighter!

quote:
Originally posted by SilverWings

I put them all on a thin layer of chips last night since I know they're all shedding and pooping okay, it was like christmas :) A lot less glass dancing, a lot more burrowing, and best of all, no upset water dishes this morning :D

Well done - I do think it's sad that some people only have newspaper or whatever as substrate even when they keep adult snakes which would like to have the opportunity to burrow.
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 18/08/2013 : 21:54:32
aww the are fab! wee darlin's
scottishbluebird Posted - 18/08/2013 : 17:01:13
So gorgeous
mjpeters Posted - 18/08/2013 : 11:39:52
Fabulous
SilverWings Posted - 18/08/2013 : 11:01:23
I put them all on a thin layer of chips last night since I know they're all shedding and pooping okay, it was like christmas :) A lot less glass dancing, a lot more burrowing, and best of all, no upset water dishes this morning :D
lupi lou Posted - 18/08/2013 : 10:58:35
cute little shoe laces!
mjpeters Posted - 18/08/2013 : 10:49:02
lovely pics of happy little snakeys
steve76 Posted - 18/08/2013 : 01:22:05
great pics,really nice snakes.just need to persuade the wife to let me buy another set up lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000