The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 An update on my young'uns

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 14/08/2013 : 12:42:50
Just a quick update on my yearlings and two year olds :)

First up Amethyst, she's coming on really well now after being a bit of a fussy feeder in her early months, and managed her first medium the other day! (Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Anery)

Next Cassi (my favourite) who is probably my biggest yearling right now, probably around 80g at the moment, but haven't weighed her in a couple of months! (Tessera het Caramel Hypo Diffused ph Amel Anery)

Ruby has done amazingly well too, and is starting to turn a really nice white (hoorah!) and is getting some interesting yellowing along her neck now which is a nice personal tough :) (Diffused Powder)

Amber is a trooper, and was nearly ready to breed this year, but I decided to be safe and sensible and she is now on next years agenda along with Pluto (below) so will hopefully get Hypo Opal Stripes and lots of other fun things! (Stripe het Lavender Amel Hypo)

And Pluto, bless him, is in shed, so didn't want to come and play up for the camera :( (Lavender Stripe het Anery Amel Diffused Hypo)

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hayleylsl Posted - 15/08/2013 : 20:45:07
Lovely looking snakes- I especially like Cassi :-)

I weighed Boris earlier and he is 80g.
Welshlamb Posted - 15/08/2013 : 09:26:57
Amazing
oakleyman18 Posted - 15/08/2013 : 09:12:17
Thanks guys :)

Yalovit- oh you mean the hypo opal stripes? I'll keep you posted! All the clutch will be stripes again too (much the same as this year), so tomorrow is stripe year :D
yalovit Posted - 14/08/2013 : 20:26:56
love opals
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 14/08/2013 : 19:16:24
Wow! Ruby is my favourite ^^ one guess why :L
herriotfan Posted - 14/08/2013 : 18:49:44
Wow, awesome snakes!!
lupi lou Posted - 14/08/2013 : 17:06:50
They are all stunners
scottishbluebird Posted - 14/08/2013 : 15:45:17
They are all so stunning
smart bunny Posted - 14/08/2013 : 15:27:42
Gorgeous - really look forward to seeing Amber and Pluto's future babies!!!!
Coal Posted - 14/08/2013 : 13:25:13
Beautiful snakes, especially love the tesseras, though Amber is absolutely gorgeous as well :)

I guess my yearling is on the smaller end of the spectrum (67g when weighed last Saturday), but then I'm told that pet shop snakes are often a little smaller at first. He's fed on smalls weekly now, with the occasional fluff thrown in instead
oakleyman18 Posted - 14/08/2013 : 13:00:53
Thanks Mj :)

Haha Moppet, they're by no means small!! Yearlings vary so much, I know people with anything from 40g-150g that are fed normally, there's so much variety! 120g definitely isn't small, and neither is 70g, so don't worry :) So long as they look and act healthy that's all that matters!
Moppet Posted - 14/08/2013 : 12:49:51
Gorgeous snakes I especially love your stripe Amber.

I thought my tessera, Andromeda was small because she was only 77g last weighing (June) but I'm now thinking that the rest of my yearlings are great big beasts if your biggest is 80g I might have to weigh them again and do an update on here Aphrodite was already 120g back in June...maybe Andromeda is the only normal one
mjpeters Posted - 14/08/2013 : 12:49:22
Absolute LUSHNESS just love all the funky jazzy patterns on those Tessy's bright

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000