The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Om nom nom :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SilverWings Posted - 15/07/2013 : 20:34:50

Need I say more? Sorry for fuzzy photo...
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AcidicAngel Posted - 16/07/2013 : 23:38:14
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Yaaaaaaay, excellent that Diego seems to be back on track again!

And lol at gentle Sakana thinking about possibly maybe trying to eat your pinky Acidic!

It was funny, I had to laugh afterwards as she looked at me as if to say "But... But... My noms... You took it away..." lol.
smart bunny Posted - 16/07/2013 : 21:59:52
Yaaaaaaay, excellent that Diego seems to be back on track again!

And lol at gentle Sakana thinking about possibly maybe trying to eat your pinky Acidic!
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 16/07/2013 : 21:14:21
Aww poor poppet. Well atleast she is getting better still :)
Confidence growing each feed :)
AcidicAngel Posted - 16/07/2013 : 13:41:53
quote:
Originally posted by ScaryVonHayleystine

Well atleast she didnt get the wrong type of pinky :P

There is that, though she's come a long way since being with me. My uncle used to just throw two rat weiners in(they were under fed before he got them so he overfed to counter it) for her and her "sister"(now probed as brother) and because Red was a more aggressive feeder, Sakana used to drag hers off and eat in silence in hiding. When I got her she wouldn't feed in the open and I used to have to put it under her hide with her but now she takes it from the hand because she knows that nothing is going to steal it from her. I think this may be part of the reason for her "Do I eats it? Or do I nudge it? I eats it!" XD
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 16/07/2013 : 12:38:43
Well atleast she didnt get the wrong type of pinky :P
AcidicAngel Posted - 16/07/2013 : 12:14:20
quote:

aha aww we toot. 'This smells like noms, not sure if noms... I think ima noms' *opens mouth* hehe

Yup lol. She did spend a while trying to figure out why a hand smelt like food and then decided to try going for it anyway to test it.
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 16/07/2013 : 11:55:34
aha aww we toot. 'This smells like noms, not sure if noms... I think ima noms' *opens mouth* hehe
AcidicAngel Posted - 16/07/2013 : 09:57:29
quote:

Aww well atleast she missed :P

She only missed because she's such a gentle feeder XD If she'd been a striker I think I'd have been putting bloody bite pictures up lol. She was sniffing round the side of my hand(I fed Cereus, washed my hands and and went to check her over since I have a feeling she's double-clutching) and when I turned round she was sniffing my hand. I should have clicked then but I didn't, so she started opening her mouth and getting closer XD I clicked and went "Erm... No you don't lady. You were fed last Friday." lol.
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 16/07/2013 : 09:29:44
Aww well atleast she missed :P
AcidicAngel Posted - 16/07/2013 : 09:28:12
quote:

Im so bad the first thing i said when i saw the photo is 'Well! That is definitely a male mousey....' hehe

You're not the only one... I do this with Sakana and Cereus XD There are times when I don't take notice and my friend does instead. My friend will go "Did you mean to give Sakana a male mouse and Cereus a female mouse?" lol. Got a strike video of Cereus to put up from this morning's feed. Sakana attempted to bite me but failed lol.
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 15/07/2013 : 21:52:05
Glad to hear he is back on his food :)
I hope i dont have to go through the worry of snakes refusing food for long periods :/ id overly worry.
SilverWings Posted - 15/07/2013 : 21:48:32
Oh dear, you guys have terrible minds XD I think he's well nd truly broken his fast now, he was so aggressive to this one, took and and shook it round before eating it.
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 15/07/2013 : 21:46:15
Im so bad the first thing i said when i saw the photo is 'Well! That is definitely a male mousey....' hehe
scottishbluebird Posted - 15/07/2013 : 21:34:44
FUZZY photo! *never mind*
Great pic
mjpeters Posted - 15/07/2013 : 20:54:36
Excellent bit of UPCYCLING of Rodent into SNAKEY-very worthwhile

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000