The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 chillin corns,............

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
angriesthedgehog Posted - 12/07/2013 : 14:09:48
first my little star Nadira... still no feed yet! yet still giving it all the attitude

Splatter my freak anery...

Duende, lavender...

Topaz, moonstone...

Nala, crimson...

Diddy, normal jus chillin...

Apache, gigantic pied granite...

Scat, sinocorn...
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mjpeters Posted - 17/07/2013 : 14:13:52
Great pics of a lovely bunch of scalysLittle Nadira a RO? she's lovely
Foxtrotsierra Posted - 17/07/2013 : 08:02:01
I am not surprised you fell in love! Such a gorgeous snake, and I love the colours on him. My search for other sinacorns took me to some pictures that were nowhere near as gorgeous as your snake. Reading what people had put about them, they were having lots of feeding and behavioural problems too. Scat is definitely one of a kind
angriesthedgehog Posted - 15/07/2013 : 20:16:04
quote:
Originally posted by Foxtrotsierra

And there was me thinking he got his name from the style of music due to his "jazzy" colours

He sounds like a real character. When I first thought about getting a snake a couple of years ago, I went to see my friend's milk snakes but realized that they would be too fast for me (I am in a wheelchair and my hands aren't the fastest) which is why I got a corn. It is enough keeping up with two little ones of those!

I was looking for pictures of them on GIS and they really are quite rare aren't they? The ones I saw didn't have such beautiful near banding as Scat

I actually dont know that much about them :p saw him on preloved for sale down the road from me and i was like what the f is that??? went and fell in love
Foxtrotsierra Posted - 13/07/2013 : 14:43:57
And there was me thinking he got his name from the style of music due to his "jazzy" colours

He sounds like a real character. When I first thought about getting a snake a couple of years ago, I went to see my friend's milk snakes but realized that they would be too fast for me (I am in a wheelchair and my hands aren't the fastest) which is why I got a corn. It is enough keeping up with two little ones of those!

I was looking for pictures of them on GIS and they really are quite rare aren't they? The ones I saw didn't have such beautiful near banding as Scat
angriesthedgehog Posted - 13/07/2013 : 13:34:55
quote:
Originally posted by Foxtrotsierra

They are all gorgeous, but Nadira is a total stunner. Can't wait to see how she looks as she matures.

Scat totally threw me a curveball! What a handsome chap he is. I feel like a total wally but I didn't even know that there were corn/milk hybrids out there. I know there are some of the others, but not this one. His colours really are amazing.

Do you mind me asking which he takes after more in personality? A friend of mine has a few milk snakes and they are quite a bit faster than the corns I know (and have held, in varying age groups).

he is fast and scatty hence the name. but not as quick as a milk. he tends to settle after a few secs and then handles like a corn as long as you dont make any sudden movements
lupi lou Posted - 13/07/2013 : 13:29:54
Fab bunch they are all stunning
smart bunny Posted - 13/07/2013 : 09:55:28
Lovely pics of lovely snakes :D
Foxtrotsierra Posted - 13/07/2013 : 09:17:34
They are all gorgeous, but Nadira is a total stunner. Can't wait to see how she looks as she matures.

Scat totally threw me a curveball! What a handsome chap he is. I feel like a total wally but I didn't even know that there were corn/milk hybrids out there. I know there are some of the others, but not this one. His colours really are amazing.

Do you mind me asking which he takes after more in personality? A friend of mine has a few milk snakes and they are quite a bit faster than the corns I know (and have held, in varying age groups).
scottishbluebird Posted - 13/07/2013 : 00:35:08
Hey you leave Splatter alone!!!
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 12/07/2013 : 22:42:17
I wanna just scoop Nadira up and cuddle her!
kev 5 Posted - 12/07/2013 : 16:54:51
very nice collection
Boomslang Posted - 12/07/2013 : 16:26:52
Lovely corns :) Awesome pics to
Moppet Posted - 12/07/2013 : 16:11:48
They're all lovely
herriotfan Posted - 12/07/2013 : 15:53:49
Beautiful snakes.
Coal Posted - 12/07/2013 : 14:56:58
quote:
Originally posted by angriesthedgehog

quote:
Originally posted by Coal

Lovely bunch :)

And I have never seen/heard of a sinocorn before. Very striking and unusual markings, would they be some kind of hybrid? :)

yeup... he is a sinaloan milk crossed with a corn :)

Ah right, cool :)
angriesthedgehog Posted - 12/07/2013 : 14:43:55
quote:
Originally posted by Coal

And I have never seen/heard of a sinocorn before. Very striking and unusual markings, would they be some kind of hybrid? :)

yeup... he is a sinaloan milk crossed with a corn :)
Blackcat Posted - 12/07/2013 : 14:37:52
Great bunch, lovely photos
Nadira is just gorgeous - hope she feeds soon for you.
Coal Posted - 12/07/2013 : 14:32:52

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000