The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Xena has shed! :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
EmmaGoodman Posted - 09/07/2013 : 09:31:34
Little bit of good news for me that Xena has had her first shed (in my care) and it was all shed in one go . I did put in some damp kitchen roll but I don't think she even used it

Certainly cheered me up as last night my car got smashed into and I had everything stolen so this bit of good news has really cheered me up!

Here it is, eye caps and everything!

There was a scale still left on her nose sticking up, but I managed to get it off
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmmaGoodman Posted - 09/07/2013 : 23:19:30
Thanks everyone!

Luckily not much was stolen, put all my cash onto my card the same morning and I cancelled my card so they literally got around £5 in change and all my cards and stuff which is the biggest hassle.

I fed her earlier and she struck and coiled so fast she must have been hungry! I'll have to see if I can upload a picture!
mjpeters Posted - 09/07/2013 : 21:51:49
Lovely shadfunny how we are pleased by a snakey's cast off clothes BUT a teenage sons clothes left all over the floor is NOT so good?
Bad news on the car front-does your insurance cover it?sometimes home insurance covers belongings in car
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 09/07/2013 : 21:31:59
Dude bogus on the car!
But yay, shed, such a great feeling to see it ^^
smart bunny Posted - 09/07/2013 : 13:00:09
Oh no what a shame about your car :( Yay for Xena managing to cheer you up with a perfect shed though! :D
Blackcat Posted - 09/07/2013 : 10:14:20
Congratulations on a good first shed
Sorry to hear about your car being broken into and the loss of property, hope it wasn't too much

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000