The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Couple of new pics of Midas

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
twistedmonkey Posted - 27/06/2013 : 20:40:26
Its been roughly 7 weeks since I picked Midas up, he was so little but I've noticed since his shed he seems to have had a bit of a growth spurt. He was about 12 grams before the shed, went down to 11 grams after and after two feeds since he's between 13 and 14 grams. I always weigh him just before his feed He is 6 1/2 months old now.

Took him out tonight and it finally happened! he poo'd on my bed! lucky I had some info from previous posts on here and noticed he had a look on his face, I wondered what he was up to and then his tail lifted, I just managed to get out of the way

Midas playing at being a Tortoise

Wondering if I always have to point that damned camera at him
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AcidicAngel Posted - 02/07/2013 : 11:33:22
He's gorgeous! Oh I want my little bootlaces to arrive lol. I almost joined the poop club last night.... Had Cereus out for a bit and saw him stop and his tail start so I quickly put him back in the viv.... I had to clean a nice dump out of his viv that night. Luckily, I was sat at my laptop which is on top of the viv stack so I just had to reach down to put him back Not tonight Cereus! XD
Kellog Posted - 01/07/2013 : 23:56:44
He's doing so well Kevin, which shows what a good job you're doing . Great 'tortoise' pic.

What you need to do is make sure you always have kitchen roll within reach and when you 'see that look on his face' and he lifts his tail in preparation, hopefully you'll have time to slip the kitchen roll under it ready to 'catch' .

Xxx
lupi lou Posted - 28/06/2013 : 16:01:03
He's lovely
Mamma Posted - 28/06/2013 : 14:43:01
lovely
Mort13 Posted - 28/06/2013 : 09:41:17
Aw he's beautiful and so cute! Love the tortoise pic.
Razee Posted - 28/06/2013 : 09:17:36
Lovely pics, love the turtle one - and you're fully subscribed member to the poop club now :-) Just consider yourself lucky it was a hatchie poop, and not something from a fully mature adult...

They definitely go through growth spurts - I remember when Bazil was that size, it took forever to put some weight on her, the first 20 g or so, then she really started piling it on. Wait till he's on fuzzies!
Coal Posted - 28/06/2013 : 08:57:23
Aww, he's adorable :)
twistedmonkey Posted - 27/06/2013 : 23:08:07
My right of passage as his slave has happened it was always a matter of when, at least its an honour as I like to think he's feeling more relaxed around me

Midas always has his head just out of the coconut as well, must be thinking "if I can see him I'm safe"
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 27/06/2013 : 22:32:48
Mo turtle heads out of her coconut we've just resulted in calling it coconutting! hehe
scottishbluebird Posted - 27/06/2013 : 21:59:47
lol love the first pic
Figs Posted - 27/06/2013 : 21:58:31
What a cutie
mjpeters Posted - 27/06/2013 : 21:57:37
*sighs*as I have said before,Every snake is duty bound to anoint their slave with a liberal pooping
Consider it a badge of honour
Very nice snakey and lovely pics too
smart bunny Posted - 27/06/2013 : 21:11:55
Ha ha, love the tortoise impression - and welcome to the poop club :P

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000